Assistant Vice President
Bank of America
At Bank of America, we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities and shareholders every day.
One of the keys to driving Responsible Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the world. We’re devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families by offering competitive benefits to support their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Bank of America believes both in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us!
Global Business Services
Global Business Services delivers Technology and Operations capabilities to Lines of Business and Staff Support Functions of Bank of America through a centrally managed, globally integrated delivery model and globally resilient operations.
Global Business Services is recognized for flawless execution, sound risk management, operational resiliency, operational excellence and innovation.
In India, we are present in five locations and operate as BA Continuum India Private Limited (BACI), a non-banking subsidiary of Bank of America Corporation and the operating company for India operations of Global Business Services.
Global Finance was set up in 2007 as a part of the CFO Global Delivery strategy to provide offshore delivery to Line of Business and Enterprise Finance functions. The capabilities hosted include Accounts Payable, General Accounting & Reconciliations, Management Reporting & Analysis, Research & Analytics, Financial Transaction Processing, Finance Systems Support & Regulatory reporting. Over the years, the scope of Global Finance has been expanded to include operations for other enterprise control functions like Human Resources and Risk and Compliance.
The FCPS (Finance Change and Production Services) team, which is part of the (GFC) Global Financial Control organization within CFO division, delivers finance projects and technology solutions for the Bank of America (BAC) enterprise and also supports Line of Business (LOB) projects that impact our core finance and general ledger applications. The Finance Change team is responsible for overall program/project management, business analysis and requirements, functional design, testing, organization readiness and deployment activities. The Production Services function ensures all financial accounting & regulatory reporting systems and applications are operating smoothly from a functional perspective.
This role is for a Finance Project Manager resource responsible for leading medium sized or portions of large, more complex projects in support of the FCPS delivery of programs/projects in the US, EMEA, APAC and LATAM regulatory reporting groups and general ledger operations. It may also support BAU projects from a finance systems production services perspective. The role works closely with Global Technology and Operations, CFO and LOB stakeholders.
EMEA Regulatory Finance is responsible for ensuring efficient and proactive management of economic and regulatory capital and delivering timely and accurate reporting to regulators across EMEA. The change team supporting this function provides strategic solutions and day-to-day support services for business users based in Europe, working with the technology teams in London, Dublin and India.
The candidate will join the department in India to project manage one of the in-flight major initiatives as part of the strategic build-out of the regulatory reporting platform.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for project managing the delivery for key new regulatory requirements, for critical enhancements and for implementing the required processes and control framework
- The role will require extensive project management experience and the skills required to deliver a complex and multi-faceted project end-to-end
- The candidate will be responsible for both medium/long term project planning, as well as day-to-day task tracking and monitoring of risks, issues and dependencies
- The role will include working within a wider change programme and established Agile framework, as part of an ongoing complex strategic regulatory reporting infrastructure build programme
- Stakeholder and team management will be required across multiple global locations including the US, UK, Ireland and France
- This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who has demonstrable experience on large-scale regulatory change to manage and deliver a significant and high profile initiative
Education - Graduate degree in Commerce, Business or Technology.
Certifications If Any – Project Management
14 to 18 years
- Strong project management experience structuring and delivering complex initiatives
- Proven experience delivering Finance regulatory reporting solutions and processes
- Understanding of high profile regulations (FinRep, CoRep, AnaCredit etc)
- Excellent communication skills required with ability to manage senior stakeholders and provide leadership updates
- Ability to positively drive work forward and create a strong team environment
- Structured approach to defining, executing and evidencing deliverables
- Ability to operate within a global environment working with stakeholders from multiple locations and time zones
- Experience in identifying and managing the risks, issues and dependencies inherent in delivering complex regulatory change
- Prior experience working within Agile methodologies / frameworks
- Prior experience of AXIOM platform
Experience of working within challenging and dynamic organisational contexts
11:30 am to 8:30 pm