Commercial Credit Analyst I
Bank of America
At Bank of America, we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities, and shareholders every day.
One of the keys to driving Responsible Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the world. We’re devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families by offering competitive benefits to support their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Bank of America believes both in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us!
This job is responsible for managing credit activities to support underwriting of commercial credit clients (e.g., financial spreading, risk rating scorecard, covenant tests). Key responsibilities include analyzing ongoing credit and escalating to the credit team as appropriate.
• Analyzes financial statements and summarizes existing client's performance via periodic risk profile reviews
• Partners with credit and client teams both within Centralized and Regional Credit Lines of Business
• Manages risk through accurate financial spreading, risk rating, and covenant test calculations
• Expands expertise by reviewing policy and procedure thoroughly and actively participating in continuing education sessions
• Collaborates with peers to manage optimal workflow
• Identifies and escalates process breakdowns
• Credit and Risk Assessment
• Financial Analysis
• Understanding of Financial Accounting Principles
• Credit Documentation Requirements
• Critical Thinking
• Attention to Detail
• Business Acumen
• Decision Making
• Written Communications
• Client Management
• Recording/Organizing Information
• Analytical Thinking
• Financial Forecasting and Modeling
• Collateral Management
• Financial Ratio Analysis
Minimum Education/Experience Requirement:
BA/BS Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration preferred or 1-3 years of relevant work experience.
This position is posted as a Commercial Credit analyst I and can be filled as a Commercial Credit Analyst II under the manager's discretion.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40