Small Business Banker - Las Vegas East, NV
Bank of America
At Bank of America, we handle the finances of over 67 million client relationships every day, including how to help them save, borrow and invest for today and for their future. We stand by our clients each and every day giving them the power to realize their personal and business financial goals and help make their financial lives better. If you join our team, we’ll count on you to care for, advise and guide our small business clients when they need us most – whether they’re just starting out, expanding, or managing the day–to-day. We’re looking for people with passion and drive to provide comprehensive financial solutions to our small business clients. You’ll be empowered to deliver the full spectrum of business and personal financial solutions to meet our client’s needs and help make their financial lives better.
As part of the Bank of America team, Small Business Bankers are responsible for providing comprehensive financial solutions to small businesses with annual revenues from $500K to $5 million and acquiring new priority small business relationships for their dedicated banking centers, deepening existing priority small business relationships, retaining existing priority small business relationships, growing the profitability of the small business customer base and identifying, developing and driving results from business partner relationships. Additional responsibilities include opening core small business accounts, adhering to procedural guidelines; identifying and referring specialized small business opportunities and solutions; conducting small business relationship reviews; prospecting outside the banking center; and fostering relationships with the Small Business Consultant and associates in the Banking Center, Enterprise Small Business Bankers, Customer Contact Center, Merchant, and Business Banking to increase priority small business opportunities. This associate will report directly to the Small Business Banker Manager.
From day one, you’ll receive training from our award-winning Academy at Bank of America, including hands-on practice, personalized coaching and dedicated support throughout your on-boarding experience. With demonstrated success, you’ll have the opportunity to advance into leadership roles such as a Small Business Banker Manager, or advance into other client professional roles– with unlimited opportunity to grow throughout the company. You’ll start building the relationships that can shape your career, and be exposed to the products, platforms, and tools you need to serve clients.
We’ll help you
• Get training and one-on-one coaching from managers who are invested in your success. You’ll enroll in The Academy to develop as a banker.
• Build a quality external network of business relationships within your small business banking community.
• Leverage the power of our company by working closely with internal partners to deliver an integrated and seamless Bank of America experience for clients.
• Provide end-to-end comprehensive guidance and solutions to small business clients by uncovering their life priorities and matching them with financial solutions.
• Deliver client presentations with confidence, including in-depth credit analysis to recommend appropriate credit option strategies to help small business clients achieve their goals.
• Stay abreast of changing business trends that impact the small business segment and translate those trends into business opportunities.
As a Small Business Banker, you can look forward to
• Unlimited potential for financial growth and incentive awards for meeting goals.
• Growing your network to eventually grow your business. Leverage our relationships with one out of two U.S. households. You’ll interact with banking clients and small business owners alike. You will also tap into a range of experts, from lending officers to financial solutions advisors.
• Robust marketing support to reach wider audiences with greater appeal.
• Ongoing professional development to deepen your skills as the industry evolves and changes.
• Providing small business related guidance to financial center associates through huddles and team meetings.
We’re a culture that
• Believes in responsible growth and has a proven dedication to supporting the communities we serve.
• Provides continuous training and developmental opportunities to help people achieve their goals, whatever their background or experience.
• Believes diversity makes us stronger, so we can reflect, connect to and meet the diverse needs of our clients and customers around the world.
• Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working. We always put our clients first to meet their evolving needs.
• The Small Business Banker role is an outside sales role and will require the incumbent to be in the field at least 80% of the time.
- Has proven success in consultative outside sales in financial services, business to business sales, or small business banking.
• Is passionate about outside sales and enjoys spending time prospecting.
• Wants to enhance existing relationships and exceed sales goals.
• Is able to analyze financial conditions of clients and industry trends.
• Can understand and interpret financial statements and cash flow analysis.
• Has excellent communication skills and demonstrated leadership ability.
• Enjoys partnering and negotiating with a team of bank employees to solve client issues.
• Demonstrated management of an extensive client portfolio with annual revenues of $500k-$5 million.
• Thorough knowledge of small business financial products and services.
• Community leadership.
• Familiarity with sales force automation (Salesforce.com/ACT).
• Strong computer skills with an ability to multitask in a demanding environment.
• Ability to demonstrate examples of improving specific businesses financial outcomes by interpreting financial statements and recommending specific levers.
• Undergraduate degree in business, finance or economics pre
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40