Specialty Asset Management Associate II
Bank of America
At Bank of America, we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities and shareholders every day.
One of the keys to driving Responsible Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the world. We’re devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families by offering competitive benefits to support their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Bank of America believes both in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us!
The Specialty Asset Associate will work within the Specialty Asset Management Platform Management Team supporting various lines of business within Specialty Asset Management (SAM); farm and ranch, timber, the private business group, real estate and oil and gas as well as various internal and external partners.
Responsible for assisting Specialty Asset Management associates within the fiduciary client segment primarily in operational, strategic, and administrative duties. Has both internal and external client contact and follow up and consistent collaboration across various teams.
The primary focus will be on financial reporting, client reporting, accounting oversight, trend analysis and financials statement preparations. Secondary focus will be on project creation and vendor management through analysis and completion for new process design or current process enhancement and third party relations. The candidate must be able to understand financial statements and be able to communicate the results to various stakeholders and lines of business. Strong skills are required in understanding the flow of accounting data and how it might be used to prepare financial statements utilizing Excel and Power Point. The team operates in a fast-paced environment with a focus on process design and the utilization of strong communication skills.
- 5+ years’ experience in financial or accounting services environment
- Must be able to adjust and work effectively in a dynamic environment
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of management
- Accomplished in Microsoft applications – Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Interest in real assets (real estate, timber, farm, oil and gas)
- Demonstrated leadership through prior management, project management, prioritization of group workload, and/or display of high-level organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally with the ability to consult, build relationships, and/or indirectly influence and lead cross functional teams
- Experience with Third Party Management, Process design, and Project Management
- Analytical, problem solver
- 4 year college degree (business management, accounting, or finance, or combination of both)
Minimum Education Requirement: None
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40