Sr Relationship Manager II • Global Operations
Bank of America
At Bank of America, we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities and shareholders every day.
One of the keys to driving Responsible Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the world. We’re devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families by offering competitive benefits to support their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Bank of America believes both in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us!
This job is responsible for working closely with sales, portfolio managers, product specialists, and client service members to coordinate all sales and support activities for assigned accounts, which are primarily medium-sized and/or less complex institutional accounts. Key responsibilities include maintaining and enhancing relationships with existing institutional clients. Job expectations include promoting investment product sales through frequent client meetings and discussions covering investment strategy, account performance, new products, and market developments.
The role covers onboarding and strategic account management for Institutional clients across various Fixed Income and Equity products within Global Markets. This requisite requires someone with Client facing experience, markets product knowledge and has KYC background. The onboarding associate will manage client pipeline and will be facing off with Senior Sales Partners, Managing KYC pipeline, and looking for inefficiencies in the end-to-end onboarding process. To be successful in this role, you will need to provide client relationship management services within Integration for clients across multiple products and asset classes:
- Partners with sales, portfolio managers, product specialists, and client service members to coordinate all sales and support activities for assigned accounts, such as settlements, reconciliations, and account maintenance
- Promotes investment product sales through client meetings and discussions covering investment strategy, account performance, new products, and market developments
- Deepens and enhances existing relationships with institutional clients during client meetings and interactions
- Coordinates on internal processes and documents to deliver a quality and on time product to Global Markets clients
- Onboarding Associate serves as the voice of the client, enables the strategic development of the client service model and technology platforms
- Participate in and drive collaborative efforts to advance tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve an evolving client base.
- Ensure BofA is industry leading in onboarding – exceeding expectations, enhancing the on-boarding / integration client experience with BofA, aligning with client strategies, themes and ensuring we deliver against strategic plans for best in class on-boarding
- Protect existing revenue and to enable new revenue through fund on-boards and mandates won for multi-fund launches
- Legal Structures and Legal Forms
- Attention to Detail
- Recording/Organizing Information
- Oral Communications - Excellent communications skills and ability to present to an audience
- Prioritization - Self-motivated and able to work unsupervised. Candidate will be able to manage own time and know when to escalate; Ability to work under pressure in a team environment
- Written Communications
- Data Collection and Entry
- 5+ years On-boarding experience (asset managers, hedge funds, or other client types)
- Working knowledge of AML / KYC and Regulatory requirements for client on-boarding
- Presentable, confident and client focused. Client facing experience or ability to conduct discussions with Clients in a confident manner
- Ability to liaise with all levels of the firm and people with different experiences and backgrounds
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40