Call Center - Banker
Bank of America
At Bank of America, we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities and shareholders every day.
One of the keys to driving Responsible Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the world. We’re devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families by offering competitive benefits to support their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Bank of America believes both in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us!
This job is responsible for connecting clients with the breadth of solutions that the bank offers to help achieve financial goals in a virtual environment. Key responsibilities include balancing service requests and sales opportunities, providing subject matter expertise on financial solutions, asking clients probing questions to understand life and financial goals, and pairing new solutions and services to meet client needs.
- Works with clients to build and deepen relationships by uncovering financial needs and recommending the best products, services, and solutions to meet those needs
- Responds to customer inquiries and concerns, creating customized solutions
- Sells and fulfills banking products including checking and savings accounts, credit cards, Certificate of Deposits (CDs), Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs), and loans
- Identifies client needs for licensed sales functions, making referrals to Line of Business partners
- Quotes rates, terms, and programs for banking solutions
- Manages risk in every business, product, and service transaction leveraging available tools
- Attention to Detail
- Client Solutions Advisory
- Customer and Client Focus
- Interpret Relevant Laws, Rules, and Regulations
- Client Experience Branding
- Customer Service Management
- Issue Management
- Problem Solving
- Active Listening
- Business Development
- Referral Identification
•Displays passion, commitment and drive to deliver an experience that
improves our clients’ financial lives.
• Has a commitment to teamwork and the flexibility to work the schedule,
including weekends and holidays
• Has the ability to engage with clients and seek to understand their needs while actively sharing options using plain language, building rapport and handling objections
• Is comfortable receiving ongoing performance feedback and coaching
• Is comfortable with ongoing change and learning new technology/processes
• Has at least an intermediate level of proficiency with computers
• Is self-motivated with excellent organizational skills
• Has strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
•Experience in the banking/financial industry
• Experience working in a call center
• Experience in telephone sales
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40