Bank of America
At Bank of America, we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities and shareholders every day.
One of the keys to driving Responsible Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the world. We’re devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families by offering competitive benefits to support their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Bank of America believes both in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us!
This role is responsible for the day-to-day analysis, research and resolution of various issues identified within a business unit. Key responsibilities of the role include supporting defined procedures, routine analytics, creating reports and completing exception processing.
• Assists with coordination of implementation for products/services and operational solutions
• Supports the design, document, implementation and monitoring of new products/services
• Provides guidance regarding procedural, technical and/or operational changes
• Expands business products knowledge within operations environment
• Builds network by developing relationships with partners and teammates
• Inspects data to identify issues and trends
• Collects and interprets data to validate operational processes
- Analytical Thinking
- Data Analysis
- Problem Solving
- Risk Management
• Procedure Development
• Written communications
• Business Knowledge
• Microsoft Excel
• Microsoft PowerPoint
• Project Management
• Design Thinking
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40