Director, Global Financial Crimes Investigations Manager
Bank of America
At Bank of America, we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities and shareholders every day.
One of the keys to driving Responsible Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the world. We’re devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families by offering competitive benefits to support their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Bank of America believes both in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us!
The Global Financial Crimes (GFC) Investigations Manager leads a team of investigators performing end-to-end investigations of financial crimes activities across one or more lines of business. The GFC Investigations Manager oversees investigative efforts, reviewing and approving financial crimes cases, in addition to ensuring the delivery of timely and accurate regulatory reporting. The GFC Investigations Manager ensures significant issues and financial crimes trends are effectively communicated and acted upon.
- Leading a team of Financial Crime Investigators
- Developing and supporting the team to complete investigations within timeliness and quality targets
- Provides inspection, coaching and feedback to motivate, differentiate and improve performance.
- Models an inclusive environment for employees, aligned to company D&I goals.
- Communicates enterprise decisions, purpose, and results, and connects to team strategy, priorities and contributions.
- Reviews and approves investigations cases and works with team mates on any remedial action
- In conjunction with other Financial Crimes Investigations Managers:
- Adherence to laws, rules and regulations with respect to Investigations process, data sharing and investigations timeframes
- Implementation of Investigations-related Regulatory Change requirements
- Ensures significant issues and financial crimes trends are effectively communicated and acted upon
- Oversight of policy/procedures and updates
- Identify, Manage and Oversee Issues. Responding to Audits and/or Regulatory Examinations (with an Investigations focus)
- Single Process Inventory ownership and updates
- Development of process improvements in support of ‘Simplify and Improve’
- Assesses talent and builds bench strength for roles across the organization.
- Delivers results by effectively prioritizing, inspecting and appropriately delegating teamwork.
- People Management and Coaching
- Investigations Process Management
- Regulatory Compliance and Risk Management
- Issue Management
- Policies, Procedures, and Guidelines Management
- Strategy Planning and Development
- Written Communications
- Analytical Thinking
- Critical Thinking
- Talent Development