Consumer Banking Market Leader - Utah North Market - West Expansion Region
Bank of America
At Bank of America, we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities and shareholders every day.
One of the keys to driving Responsible Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the world. We’re devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families by offering competitive benefits to support their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Bank of America believes both in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us!
This job is responsible for managing a team comprised of Financial Center Managers and Relationship Managers. Key responsibilities include driving local strategies and tactics surrounding the client experience, deepening and growing relationships, and ensuring operational excellence at the market and financial center levels. Job expectations include working across the organization to develop business knowledge and cultivate one team partnership to collectively achieve results.
- Champions organizational vision and values executing consistently to drive business results
- Communicates and influences and leads through change
- Manages time and priorities to create biggest impact and reduce variability
- Manages risk and mitigates escalations and identifies resolutions
- Manages strategic partnerships across the organization
- Drives the client experience
- Demonstrates professionalism, confidence, and respect in interactions with internal and external stakeholders to ultimately gain credibility and trust
This position may also have responsibilities for managing associates. At Bank of America, all managers at this level demonstrate the following responsibilities, in addition to those specific to the role, listed above.
- Diversity & Inclusion Champion: Models an inclusive environment for employees and clients, aligned to company D&I goals.
- Manager of Process & Data: Demonstrates deep process knowledge, operational excellence and innovation through a focus on simplicity, data based decision making and continuous improvement.
- Enterprise Advocate & Communicator: Communicates enterprise decisions, purpose, and results, and connects to team strategy, priorities and contributions.
- Risk Manager: Ensures proper risk discipline, controls and culture are in place to identify, escalate and debate issues.
- People Manager & Coach: Provides inspection, coaching and feedback to motivate, differentiate and improve performance.
- Financial Steward: Actively manages expenses and budgets in alignment with objectives, making sound financial decisions.
- Enterprise Talent Leader: Assesses talent and builds bench strength for roles across the organization.
- Driver of Business Outcomes: Delivers results by effectively prioritizing, inspecting and appropriately delegating team work.
- Is an enthusiastic, highly motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic and intense focus on results, acting in the best interest of the client.
- Collaborates effectively to get things done, building and nurturing strong relationships with key partners/clients across and outside of organizations.
- Displays passion, commitment and drive to deliver an experience that improves our clients’ financial lives.
- Has 5+ years’ of demonstrated experience with sales/bank operations and building, leading, managing and coaching a team.
- Is confident in identifying solutions for clients based on their needs and can resolve problems independently or bring in others as needed.
- Communicates effectively and confidently, and is comfortable engaging all clients.
- Has the ability to learn and adapt to new information and technology platforms.
- Applies strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills to meet clients’ needs as well as escalate as needed with sense of urgency.
- Will follow established processes and guidelines in daily activities to do what is right for clients and the bank, adhering to all applicable laws and regulations.
- Can attract, recruit and retain an effective sales and operations team.
- Efficiently manages your time and capacity.
- Can manage complexity, prioritize tasks, delegate and execute in a fast-paced environment.
- Can interpret performance results, find opportunities to drive success and hold others accountable to results.
- Can be flexible to work weekends and/or extended hours as needed.
- Travel required: Will vary depending on geography.
- Is proficient in computer skills and professional programs (example: Microsoft Office).
- Has the ability to pass compliance requirements.
- Experience in financial services and knowledge of financial services industry, products and solutions.
- Experience in mortgage, retail or hospitality.
- Experience working in an environment with individual and team goals where goals were routinely met or exceeded.
- Undergraduate college degree.
- Prior management experience.
- Bilingual skills.
- Customer and Client Focus
- Leadership Development
- Risk Management
- Talent Development
- Business Operations Management
- Customer Service Management
- Decision Making
- Executive Presence
- Sales Performance Management
- Critical Thinking
- Performance Management
- Process Performance Management
- Result Orientation
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40