Cybersecurity Release Manager
Bank of America
At Bank of America, we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities and shareholders every day.
One of the keys to driving Responsible Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the world. We’re devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families by offering competitive benefits to support their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Bank of America believes both in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us!
The Network Delivery and Execution Team is seeking a Perimeter Release Manager to support Cybersecurity Release & Deployment (new deployments of Security Systems in support of high-profile projects) and Lifecycle Management Refresh initiatives (Upgrading Hardware and Software to mitigate End-of-Life equipment or Non-Permitted Technologies).
The Perimeter Release Manager candidate will support all strategic Project initiatives and BAU work efforts. Responsibilities will be to ensure preparations and logistics occur to achieve targeted schedules and our annual commitments are met. Change Management is a central area of responsibility leveraging the Remedy ticketing system, where Remedy experience and understanding of Bank Change Management and Risk Management processes are highly recommended to remain successful.
The RM will administer our Project Book of Work to plan and facilitate the successful implementation of new secure environments and all classified devices are addressed prior to risks occurring. Additional duties include administrative tasks, customer coordination, records updates, process documentation, financial management, etc.
Responsible for overseeing changes and projects within our organization. Work will include cross-functional initiatives with other technical teams including Data (Router & Switch) and Load Balancer. Expectation is to work independently as well as efficiently with peer project managers to eliminate duplications of effort, and motivate PMs, consumers and customers to build cooperative work teams to deliver results.
- Ability to work nights and weekends as required to support change activities
- Excellent oral and written communication – must be able to communicate at all organizational levels. Strong communication skills to work with senior management to provide status updates, deliver requirements and report details at correct level
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow an existing refined process, while also seeking continual improvements. Assess and advise of solutions to improve processes
- Comprehensive understanding of project management and strong knowledge of Change Management theory and team dynamics.
- Experience with ITSM and the Remedy Ticketing System
- Bank experience highly recommended along with comprehensive knowledge of business unit’s functions.
- Proactively engage to assess readiness and ensure zero impact from changes
- Experienced in the use of project management software and tools
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Proven ability to effectively collaborate with others, make decisions to initiate action, and adapt to change
- Demonstrates ability to accurately estimate costs, and develop/implement project plans within budgetary guidelines
- Over 5 years Project/Program management experience. PMP or ITIL Certification is preferred
- B.S. degree in Business Management, Computer Science, or equivalent experience preferred
- Leadership skills during technical troubleshooting triages – strong analytical skills
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40