RDM Ops Professional MKTS
Bank of America
At Bank of America, we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities and shareholders every day.
One of the keys to driving Responsible Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the world. We’re devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families by offering competitive benefits to support their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Bank of America believes both in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us!
This role is responsible for providing analytical support in a Global Markets operations function for one or more operations product areas. These individuals are responsible for the analysis and resolution of highly complex operations problems and initiatives requiring exceptional handling and/or coordination of multiple operational and/or product specialists to resolve. They may manage projects and/or the introduction of new initiatives, systems, products/services and processes and coordinate necessary expertise across multiple operations functions and/or products.
• Confirms loan documentation for accurate trade settlements
• Partners with Sales Associates, Traders, Research Analysts, trading counterparties, internal and external attorneys, administrative agent banks, and various other internal operations groups
• Manages post-trade management and logistics, settlement pricing and closing coordination
• Analyses and resolves highly complex operational problems
• Supports ad hoc projects for new processes or industry initiatives
• Processes loans end-to-end with accurate data input into various credit and operating systems
This position may also have responsibilities for managing associates. At Bank of America, all managers at this level demonstrate the following responsibilities, in addition to those specific to the role, listed above.
• Diversity & Inclusion: Creates an inclusive team where members are treated fairly and respectfully.
• Manager of Process & Data: Demonstrates and expects process knowledge, data-driven decisions, simplicity and continuous improvement.
• Enterprise Advocate: Delivers clear and concise messages that motivate, convey the “why” and connect contributions to business results.
• Risk Manager: Leads and encourages the identification, escalation and resolution of potential risks.
• People Manager & Coach: Knows and develops team members through coaching and feedback.
• Financial Steward: Manages expenses and demonstrates an owner’s mindset.
• Enterprise Talent Leader: Recruits, on-boards and develops talent, and supports talent mobility for career growth.
• Driver of Business Outcomes: Delivers results through effective team management, structure, and routines.
• Decision Making
• Conflict Resolution
• Change Management
• Critical Thinking
• Analytical Thinking
• Data Analysis
• Learning Agility
• Strategic Thinking
• Problem Solving
• Time Management
• Relationship Building
• Risk Management
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40