Bank of America
At Bank of America, we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities and shareholders every day.
One of the keys to driving Responsible Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the world. We’re devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families by offering competitive benefits to support their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Bank of America believes both in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us!
This job is responsible for engaging clients in the lobby to educate and assist with conducting transactions through self-service resources, such as mobile banking, online banking, or ATM. Key responsibilities include accurately and efficiently processing cash transactions for clients as needed. Job expectations include having deep conversations with clients to gain in-depth knowledge of the financial and life priorities and connecting clients to solutions that meet the financial goals.
• Executes the bank's risk culture and strives for operational excellence
• Builds relationships with clients to meet financial needs
• Follows established processes and guidelines in daily activities to do what is right for clients and the bank, adhering to all applicable laws and regulations
• Grows business knowledge and network by partnering with experts in small business, lending, and investments
• Manages financial center traffic, appointments, and outbound calls effectively
• Drives the client experience
• Manages cash responsibilities
• Is an enthusiastic, highly motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic and intense focus on results, acting in the best interest of the client.
• Collaborates effectively to get things done, building and nurturing strong relationships.
• Displays passion, commitment and drive to deliver an experience that improves our clients’ financial lives.
• Is confident in identifying solutions for new and existing clients based on their needs.
• Communicates effectively and confidently, and is comfortable engaging all clients.
• Has the ability to learn and adapt to new information and technology platforms.
• Is confident in educating clients on how to conduct simple banking transactions through self-service technologies (for example, ATM, online banking, mobile banking).
• Applies strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills to meet clients’ needs.
• Will follow established processes and guidelines in daily activities to do what is right for clients and the bank, adhering to all applicable laws and regulations.
• Efficiently manages time and capacity.
• Focuses on results, while acting in the best interest of the client.
• Can be flexible to work weekends and/or extended hours as needed.
• Experience in financial services and knowledge of financial services industry, products and solutions.
• One year of demonstrated successful sales experience in a salary plus incentive environment with individual sales goals.
• Six months of cash handling experience.
• Bachelor’s degree or business relevant associate degree such as business management, business administration, or finance.
• Business Acumen
• Customer and Client Focus
• Oral Communications
• Problem Solving
• Account Management
• Client Experience Branding
• Client Management
• Client Solutions Advisory
• Relationship Building
• Business Development
• Pipeline Management
• Referral Identification
• Referral Management
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40