Sales Manager, Biosciences (Flow Cytometry)
Job Description Summary
We are the makers of possible
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world. Advancing the world of health™ is our Purpose, and it’s no small feat. It takes the imagination and passion of all of us—from design and engineering to the manufacturing and marketing of our billions of MedTech products per year—to look at the impossible and find transformative solutions that turn dreams into possibilities.
Why Join Us?
A career at BD means learning and working alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. You will have the opportunity to help shape the trajectory of BD while leaving a legacy at the same time.
To find purpose in the possibilities, we need people who can see the bigger picture, who understand the human story that underpins everything we do. We welcome people with the imagination and drive to help us reinvent the future of health. At BD, you’ll discover a culture in which you can learn, grow and thrive. And find satisfaction in doing your part to make the world a better place.
Become a maker of possible with us!
The role has a strong impact on the success of Biosciences Hong Kong’s business by developing and implementing strategic marketing plan to increase BD market share and support business growth.
Responsible for BD Biosciences product lines development, improve product performance, provide training program for distributors and customers, handle customer complaints and trouble shooting.
- Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve P&L goals.
- Pipeline of opportunity management.
- Develop and implement a process for managing and identifying new business opportunities.
- Drive business growth through effective instrument pipeline management to expand relevant research & Clinical reagent opportunities.
- Define target markets with high growth opportunities and develop strategies to achieve business objectives.
- Seek, sense, and analyze market factors including market trends, emerging technologies, business, economy, policy, medicine, disease therapy, demographics that are critical to growth
- Lead the distributor to monitor all the implementations of sales & marketing program
- Develop and build relationships with economic and clinical decision makers in Key Account-Hospital Authority
- MSc or equivalent in medical sciences as a minimum
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years experience specifically in Flow Cytometry.
- Relevant experiences in molecular biology, cell biology or life science market and medical related field.
- Familiar with BD Flow Cytometer and/or Florescence Image is an advantage.
- Drives results and proactively implement corrective actions, when necessary, to meet expectations.
- Thinks strategically and knows how to implement sales strategy.
- Sets priorities and marshals resources to get things done.
- Marketing skill with product launching experiences.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
Click on apply if this sounds like you!
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status, or any other protected status.
To learn more about BD visit: https://bd.com/careers