Quality Control Analyst
Quality Control Analyst
What You'll Do:
As a Quality Control Analyst, you'll play a pivotal role in upholding and enhancing quality standards within our Customer Support organization. Your focus will revolve around overseeing the quality of team members, processes, and technologies.
- Perform comprehensive quality reviews and provide actionable feedback to CS management for targeted coaching opportunities, ensuring continual improvement.
- Monitor team performance metrics to evaluate output quality and enhance the customer experience, identifying trends and devising training strategies for the entire team.
- Lead projects to streamline cross-team and cross-department processes, addressing workflow gaps to drive efficiency and cost savings.
- Conduct routine quality reviews based on customer feedback and trends.
- Ensure maintenance of high customer response quality standards across the organization.
- Generate prescriptive feedback by analyzing performance metrics for individual team members and coordinating coaching initiatives.
- Own or contribute to CS technology-related project work (Salesforce, Talk Desk, Qualtrics, etc.).
- Support testing, communication, and implementation of CS technology improvements and process enhancements.
- Research and recommend strategies for time and cost savings.
- Oversee NPS and CSAT survey processes and associated metrics.
- Stay updated on new products and their impact on team and customer experiences.
- Maintain and update knowledge base as needed.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
What You'll Bring:
- 3+ years of successful experience in Customer Support or technical/application support, preferably within Software as a Service (SaaS).
- 1+ years of quality-related experience in a customer-facing environment (e.g., case monitoring, CRM technology, CSAT surveys).
- Advanced technical proficiency, preferably in SaaS products, software technologies, system functionality, and data file processing.
- Proficiency in Salesforce with the ability to recommend workflow enhancements.
- Dedication to elevating support standards and methodologies.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience with defined operating protocols, system processes, and service level agreements (SLAs).
- Proven mentorship skills and ability to deliver constructive feedback.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication abilities.
- Self-motivated with a positive team player mentality.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
Base Compensation: $60,000 - $90,000 + (bonus offered in addition to base compensation)
Please note that the compensation information is a good faith estimate and is provided pursuant to Equal Pay Laws. Billtrust intends to offer the selected candidate base pay dependent on job-related, non-discriminatory factors such as experience. Our Talent Acquisition team will provide more information about the total compensation package for this position during the interview process
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Billtrust, we celebrate and support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. So, if your experience aligns but doesn't exactly match each and every qualification, apply anyway. You may be exactly what we are looking for!
What You'll Get:
- Work from Anywhere: Our state of the art office, your home, a company paid WeWork.... you decide!
- A Culture that Lives its Values: Our values are not just words or window dressing, they guide our decisions - big and small - each and every day.
- Flexible Working Hours: We support your lifestyle- the results are what count.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- Sabbatical: A paid leave to reward longevity and commitment to Billtrust.
- Paid Parental Leave: To promote parent-child bonding and increase gender equity at home and in the workplace.
- Opportunities for Growth: Professional development can take many shapes. Join one of our seven ERGs or participate in our Mentor-Mentee, Leadership, and High-Potential Programs- we foster an environment where all employees can grow.
- Recognition: From Billtrust Bucks and Gongings to Culture Champion and Founders Awards, our employees are recognized for hard work and outcomes achieved.
- Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, short-term and long-term disability, flexible spending accounts, HSA, and life, cancer, and AD&D insurance.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
Who We Are:
Billtrust is a leading provider of cloud-based software and integrated payment processing solutions that simplify and automate B2B commerce. Accounts receivable is broken and relies on conventional processes that are outdated, inefficient, manual and largely paper based. Billtrust is at the forefront of the digital transformation of AR, providing mission-critical solutions that span credit decisioning and monitoring, online ordering, invoice delivery, payments and remittance capture, invoicing, cash application and collections. Our platform has processed $1 trillion+ invoice dollars and we have seen 28% year-over-year software & payments revenue growth (2021). With more than 2,400 customers, we have helped companies like GlobalTranz, United Rentals, Acushnet and Ferguson Enterprises get paid faster and more efficiently.
For more than 20 years, we have achieved remarkable success and we attribute our growth to our people and culture. We encourage employees to have autonomy, think creatively, share ideas - even with our CEO - and to challenge the status quo every day.#LI-Remote