Vice President, MSFT Power Platform Engineer - ATL
About this role
We seek a highly motivated and skilled Power Platform Engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have experience in developing and deploying Power Virtual Agents and will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining Power Platform solutions. In addition, this candidate should have experience in customizing and integrating M365 CoPilot with other applications and systems. You will work closely with our clients to understand their business needs and translate them into technical requirements.
The successful candidate will enjoy the opportunity to lead a fast-paced team focused on building business solutions focused on Copilot/Power Virtual Agents and Power Apps.
- Assist in building out Copilot Studio CoE.
- Design, develop, and deploy Power Virtual Agents.
- Develop and maintain Power Platform solutions.
- Work with clients to understand and translate their business needs into technical requirements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure successful project delivery.
- Stay up to date with the latest Power Platform features and capabilities.
- Responsible for platform documentation and governance development.
- Strong technical writing and documentation skills.
- 3+ years of experience in developing and deploying Power Virtual Agents.
- 3+ years of experience in software development, web services and APIs.
- Understanding of Generative AI, ML, and LLMs.
- Experience with Power Platform solutions.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Power Platform.
- Experience in Microsoft Copilot Studio.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.
Our hybrid work model
BlackRock’s hybrid work model is designed to enable a culture of collaboration and apprenticeship that enriches the experience of our employees, while supporting flexibility for all. Employees are currently required to work at least 4 days in the office per week, with the flexibility to work from home 1 day a week. Some business groups may require more time in the office due to their roles and responsibilities. We remain focused on increasing the impactful moments that arise when we work together in person – aligned with our commitment to performance and innovation. As a new joiner, you can count on this hybrid model to accelerate your learning and onboarding experience here at BlackRock.
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children’s educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment – the one we make in our employees. It’s why we’re dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.