Accounts Receivables Analyst
About this role
Accounts Receivable Collections team sits within Client Experience Operations organization which is the core client operations teams driving reporting, billing, and onboarding due diligence across the globe. Our mission within the Client Experience organization is to make it easier for clients to do business with BlackRock, making service so simple it becomes a source of alpha. Accounts Receivable Collections is responsible for overseeing the entire process of the payment collection from our customers within a regional group (EMEA, APAC, Americas markets) and is also responsible for initiating rebate payment instructions.
Key responsibilities include:
As a member of the team this role will be responsible of analyzing the clients open receivables and initiate action to collect payments within a global portfolio.
Our ideal candidate is familiar with all accounting procedures and can manage daily financial transactions end-to-end. Ultimately, you should be able to ensure accuracy and efficiency throughout our entire accounts receivable process.
- Ensure timely collection of payments (through various processes, direct debits, unit redemption etc.) and support allocation of cash received
- Negotiate with clients/Client relationship managers in non-payment cases
- Ensure high-quality collection procedure and rebate processing that comply with regulations and SOX controls
- Follow the accounting principles, work closely with the audit teams
- Stay updated on industry and legislative changes
- Ability to meet and exceed deadlines individually and as part of a team
- Provide exceptional client service through quick and complete response to internal/external client queries
- Participate in change initiatives within the department and suggest process improvements
- Build and manage relationships with other teams and global stakeholders
- Escalate issues to senior management as required
We are looking for people who are:
- Curious: You like to learn new things and you are happiest outside of your comfort zone
- Rigorous: You are thorough, follow the established procedures while you seek for improvement opportunities
- Passionate: You feel personal ownership for the work you do and you deal productively with setbacks and resolve issues promptly
- Open: You value and respect input from others
You should have:
- 1-3 years of professional experience , preferably in Accounts Receivable or Billing area
- Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to manage multiple tasks under pressure
- Ability to clearly and confidently communicate in verbal and written form
- A forward thinker who is willing to identify and drive solution implementations at your level
- Strong sense of personal accountability
- Be a 'student of the market' following market trends associated with the business
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of employee benefits including: retirement investment and tools designed to help you in building a sound financial future; access to education reimbursement; comprehensive resources to support your physical health and emotional well-being; family support programs; and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.
Our hybrid work model
BlackRock’s hybrid work model is designed to enable a culture of collaboration and apprenticeship that enriches the experience of our employees, while supporting flexibility for all. Employees are currently required to work at least 4 days in the office per week, with the flexibility to work from home 1 day a week. Some business groups may require more time in the office due to their roles and responsibilities. We remain focused on increasing the impactful moments that arise when we work together in person – aligned with our commitment to performance and innovation. As a new joiner, you can count on this hybrid model to accelerate your learning and onboarding experience here at BlackRock.
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children’s educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment – the one we make in our employees. It’s why we’re dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to age, disability, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation and other protected characteristics at law.