Blackstone Credit & Insurance (“BXCI”)- Liquid Credit Strategies (“LCS”) - Growth and Development, Principal
Blackstone is the world’s largest alternative asset manager. We seek to create positive economic impact and long-term value for our investors, the companies we invest in, and the communities in which we work. We do this by using extraordinary people and flexible capital to help companies solve problems. Our $1 trillion in assets under management include investment vehicles focused on private equity, real estate, public debt and equity, infrastructure, life sciences, growth equity, opportunistic, non-investment grade credit, real assets and secondary funds, all on a global basis. Further information is available at www.blackstone.com. Follow @blackstone on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram.
Blackstone Credit & Insurance (“BXCI”)– Liquid Credit Strategies (“LCS”) – Growth and Development,
Blackstone Credit & Insurance (“BXCI”)
The BXCI LCS Growth and Development team aims to develop and execute a global growth strategy to expand the platform’s scale and reach ensuring connectivity across BXCI and the broader Blackstone business.
The main areas of responsibility include:
- Credibly representing the LCS platform and investment views with clients and prospects
- Serving as a go-to investment specialist for incumbent client relationships
- Assisting LCS leadership in developing, prioritizing and executing upon strategies to achieve continued growth
- Assisting with coordinating LCS leadership marketing activities
- Partnering with LCS to prospect and grow the LCS platform
- Ensuring connectivity across the firm with other distribution partners (e.g., PWS, PCG etc.)
- Assisting PMs and LCS CIO with client capital allocation and implementation of client investment requirements, as well as new product idea generation and development
- Visibility in the market as a voice for the platform (i.e., speaking events, client engagements etc.)
Blackstone seeks to hire individuals who are highly motivated, intelligent, have sound judgment, and have demonstrated excellence in prior endeavors. The successful candidate must have:
- 8+ years’ experience across consulting / portfolio management / client facing roles
- Deep knowledge and understanding of capital allocation needs across various credit and fixed income investor types
- Deep knowledge and understanding of current market dynamics and where the opportunities lie
- Fluency in speaking about the credit opportunity set – liquid / semi / private
- Extensive project experience => delivery of multi-faceted projects and relationship management with internal and external stakeholders
- Extensive client facing experience and client management expertise
- Excellent communication skills
- Growth mindset
- Ability to execute and bring growth concepts to fruition
- Strong relationship and partnership building skillset, ability to ‘bring everyone along the journey’
- New business / pitch / prospecting experience
- CFA / FIA / CAIA qualified
The duties and responsibilities described here are not exhaustive and additional assignments, duties, or responsibilities may be required of this position. Assignments, duties, and responsibilities may be changed at any time, with or without notice, by Blackstone in its sole discretion.
Expected annual base salary range:$225,000 - $250,000
Actual base salary within that range will be determined by several components including but not limited to the individual's experience, skills, qualifications and job location. For roles located outside of the US, please disregard the posted salary bands as these roles will follow a separate compensation process based on local market comparables.
Additional compensation: Base salary does not include other forms of compensation or benefits offered in connection with the advertised role.
Blackstone is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, marital or partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic predisposition, veteran or military status, status as a victim of domestic violence, a sex offense or stalking, or any other class or status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training. All Blackstone employees, including but not limited to recruiting personnel and hiring managers, are required to abide by this policy.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to complete your application, please contact Human Resources at 212-583-5000 (US), +44 (0)20 7451 4000 (EMEA) or +852 3656 8600 (APAC).
Depending on the position, you may be required to obtain certain securities licenses if you are in a client facing role and/or if you are engaged in the following:
Attending client meetings where you are discussing Blackstone products and/or and client questions;
Marketing Blackstone funds to new or existing clients;
Supervising or training securities licensed employees;
Structuring or creating Blackstone funds/products; and
Advising on marketing plans prepared by a sales team or developing and/or contributing information for marketing materials.
Note: The above list is not the exhaustive list of activities requiring securities licenses and there may be roles that require review on a case-by-case basis. Please speak with your Blackstone Recruiting contact with any questions.
To submit your application please complete the form below. Fields marked with a red asterisk * must be completed to be considered for employment (although some can be answered "prefer not to say"). Failure to provide this information may compromise the follow-up of your application. When you have finished click Submit at the bottom of this form.