Marketing Manager, Marketing - Bloomberg Financial Solutions
Marketing Manager, Marketing - Bloomberg Financial Solutions
New York, NY
Posted Sep 14, 2023 - Requisition No. 118912
Bloomberg is a global leader in business and financial information, news and insight, and we use innovative technology to deliver trusted data and bring transparency to the financial markets. Our customers around the globe rely on us for the information and tools they need to make critical investment decisions and remain connected across all sides of the financial community. And, to ensure the best experience for our 20,000+ employees across 176 offices globally, we provide the spaces and systems that allow our teams to work together with agility, productivity and collaboration, no matter where they are.
The Bloomberg Financial Solutions department of 5,000+ employees is at the forefront of ensuring success for our customers and employees alike. Our team comprises several key pillars: sales, service, operations, culture and brand. As a department, we are united by a common goal: We create meaningful relationships with clients by understanding their needs and delivering exceptional end-to-end support from sales and implementation, through their ongoing relationship with Bloomberg.
Bloomberg Marketing partners with forward-looking business leaders to seize and create opportunities and to drive difference. We use data to understand markets and audiences and creative ideas to build stories and brands. We create campaigns and work that captures attention and drives a reaction. We work fast, and our core approach is integrated and pioneering.
What’s The Role?
The marketing team is looking for a highly motivated marketer who will lead our sales enablement efforts in North America for our buy side and sell side sales teams. This will involve building relationships with key partners across the sales organization to develop and implement strategic multi-channel marketing programs and client engagement opportunities aligned to the objectives of Bloomberg's financial solutions businesses.
You will collaborate with internal marketing colleagues, including our in-house agency, globally to build these strategic and effective programs and handle execution to the highest standards. You must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, able to lead a high volume of projects and demonstrate a passion for our brand.
We’ll Trust You To:
- Build trusted relationships with sales leadership to determine sales enablement priorities, develop, execute, optimize and assess marketing campaigns and client engagement activity, and keep stakeholders apprised of performance and marketing activity happening across the company
- Be a self-starter with the ability to uncover marketing opportunities and run with them
- Manage campaign execution from planning to implementation through all functional marketing areas as well as internal & external agencies
- Work closely with regional marketing managers globally to ensure the solutions/audiences you are responsible for are supported with well-informed and innovative marketing programs that optimally deliver a return on our marketing investment
- Run your own workload and prioritize multiple requests from different sales teams
- Become an advocate for the Bloomberg brand to ensure all marketing activities are aligned and support the overall brand
- Work across multiple teams to deliver the best results
- Adapt, learn quickly and be resourceful
- Be innovative and creative to bring new ideas to the team
You’ll Need To Have:
- 5+ years of experience working as a marketing professional
- Successful track record in B2B marketing ideally and/or B2C
- Demonstrable ability to partner with the business and internal marketing teams
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills with an ability to create project plans and manage through seamless execution
- Proven leadership and relationship management skills
We’d Love To See:
- Entrepreneurial mindset and an ability to adapt and learn a new market or industry
- Ability to influence and collaborate with all levels and departments
- No fear of failure
What’s It Like To Work Here?
We work hard. We are ambitious and set ourselves tough business goals. We are a meritocracy where everyone has a voice - not a job title. Working with people you trust, respect, and can collaborate with is more important than titles or positions. Things move fast, and we want people who will enjoy working in this environment and feed off the energy. But it isn’t all about work. Giving back is one of our core values, and there are many ways to get involved in philanthropic initiatives from helping local school kids with their reading to helping clean up local parks and waterways.
What is Bloomberg?: https://www.bloomberg.com/company/stories/what-is-bloomberg/
View our Benefits: https://www.bloomberg.com/company/careers/working-here/employee-benefits/united-states/?tactic-page=588601
Does This Sound Like You?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know that the next steps are.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg provides reasonable adjustment/accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable adjustment/accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable adjustment/accommodation include but are not limited to making a change to the application process work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email AMER_recruit@bloomberg.net (Americas), EMEA_recruit@bloomberg.net (Europe, the Middle East and Africa), or APAC_recruit@bloomberg.net (Asia-Pacific), based on the region you are submitting an application for. ?
The referenced salary range is based on the Company's good faith belief at the time of posting. Actual compensation may vary based on factors such as geographic location, work experience, market conditions, education/training and skill level.
We offer one of the most comprehensive and generous benefits plans available and offer a range of total rewards that may include merit increases, incentive compensation [Exempt roles only], paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, life insurance, and various wellness programs, among others. The Company does not provide benefits directly to contingent workers/contractors and interns.
Salary Range: 120,000 - 145,000 USD Annually + Benefits + Bonus