Digital Marketing Executive
Kickstart your career with The Brainlabs Academy, where innovation meets adventure, and community meets excellence.
Now in its tenth year and for the first time on campus in Buenos Aires, The Academy is designed to give you a solid foundation in all things digital marketing. Blending dedicated masterclasses with on-the-job training, you’ll get to work with real clients, on real campaigns to produce real results.
A bit about Brainlabs
Brainlabs is a digital-first marketing agency with offices all over the world. Whether it’s a thumb-stopping Influencer campaign or an eye-catching Instagram ad, we’re passionate about using data and tech to craft marketing strategies that drive real business results. Our 900+ Brainlabbers partner with some of the world’s most exciting advertisers, including the likes of adidas, Sony and Nespresso, to do just that.
We’re also fiercely proud of our culture which you can read more about in our Culture Code.
What is the Academy?
- Intensive 12-month program - A deep dive into digital marketing brought to you by the Brainlabbers leading the way across Google, Meta, TikTok, Amazon and the rest. The course will start with the basics; from a brief history of all things marketing to PPC, CTR, DSP, CPA and ROAS. By the end of the year, you’ll be applying everything you’ve learnt to solve clients’ unique business challenges.
- Specialize in Data or Strategy - If data floats your boat, our Data Scientists will teach you stuff like how to build a machine-learning model to predict the lifetime value of a customer. For those with a flair for strategic thinking, we’ll train you in the science of crafting a cross-channel marketing strategy with first-party customer insights at its core.
- Learn from the very best - Benefit from the wisdom of other Brainlabbers and industry experts alike through our dedicated mentoring, coaching and development schemes.
- On campus in Argentina - Your cohort will create a community in Buenos Aires with Brainlabbers from across the globe joining you throughout your time in Argentina.
- Explore South America and beyond - Beyond the programme, there’ll be plenty of opportunities to explore the world further through our Horizons_30 global mobility programme.
Build your career with Brainlabs - Once the 12 months are up, we’ll help you identify your individual strengths so you can apply for your next role at any Brainlabs location.
Who are we looking for?
We know that creativity, problem-solving and innovative thinking come from a wide range of experiences and backgrounds.We’re looking for recent graduates with strong academic backgrounds, who are aligned with our culture and looking for their next challenge. The application process is multi-step and there’ll be plenty of chances to ask questions along the way!
What roles can I apply for?
Following the initial training in the Academy, you will follow one of two career paths. If you aren’t sure which is for you yet do not worry as we can restream you down the line! Both roles sit within our strategy teams. Great strategy is about making the right choices; those right choices are driven by data. That’s why data strategy is the foundation of our strategy and media planning approach. We use data to inform our clients’ brand and performance marketing KPIs. Our data strategy team does this by combining analytical skills with a comprehensive toolset in order to identify growth opportunities for brands in culture, with audiences, in communications and through new or optimised brand experiences. Our job is to take a holistic view of data, elevating valuable insights that make our wider media and marketing work more effectively for clients.
So what are the roles?
- A Digital Marketing Strategy Executive helps to shape and execute effective media campaigns against client marketing KPIs.Your goal will be to optimise media marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness and help achieve business goals. Your job will be to identify and reach target audiences and evaluate campaign success. To succeed in this role, you should be a skilled communicator and decision-maker who can collaborate well with various teams. Knowledge of market research and a willingness to follow media trends are essential.
- The Data Strategist Executive supports ongoing research and data analysis across various brands within the client portfolio. You will gather data from various 3rd party tools and media insights platforms to assist in larger research projects.
So if you are looking for your first step into a career in digital marketing, look no further!