Planning Manager (Estee Lauder)
Brainlabs is a wildly successful business because we have a remarkable bunch of Brainlabbers.
We’re not cloned in a laboratory – as the name might suggest. In fact we’re a diverse group of over 800 people located across the world. The vital DNA we all have in common is a commitment to doing our best work in an environment designed to help us to do just that.
We are committed to our culture (codified in this document) and are looking for people to join Brainlabs who believe in it too. In return, we pledge to make Brainlabs a place for you to:
- Do the best work of your career
- Work with positive people in a collaborative culture
- Be part of building the global agency of the future
About the role
Sounds good right? Ok, let’s move onto some more info about the role. First, the basics:
Hi there, we're Brainlabs, the world’s most innovative digital marketing agency with a world class company culture to match. We’re absolutely crushing it in the UK and the US and are now looking for a Client Planning Manager to join our team. This role will report into the Client Planning Director and they will be responsible for building relationships with and leading best in class planning and client delivery across Estee Lauder. You will need to be organised, numerate and work smartly as there are 17 brands within the portfolio. If you’re keen to support us on our mission to be the best agency in the world, take a look at what we have on offer:
We'd like you to:
- Support the Planning Director on the day to day running of the account including managing client communication and task coordination and prioritisation within the team
- You will also support the Planning Director on the planning and delivery of the media strategy and plan (from brief to execution)
- Own and lead digital only campaigns including always on activity, bringing in the right expertise as and when required, building strong relationships with the client lead
- Build data-driven, insight-led, media planning that leads to insightful and innovative media plans.
- Leverage platform and channel data, alongside insight tools like YouGov to mine insights that can inform media planning.
- Work closely with activation specialists (across online and offline channels) to ensure all media plans deliver cross-channel and in-channel innovation
- Ensure all media plans have a robust measurement framework and testing roadmap and lead the post campaign analysis
- Work with the Planning Director to foster a planning culture within the client team - supporting brainstorms & big idea development.
- Develop a relationship with key media partners, bringing fresh thinking and new ideas to the agency, team and clients from testing new tactics & innovation to creating editorial partnerships.
- Ensure consistency between media plans, laydowns and POs
All sounds great right? So here’s what we are looking for:
- Proven record of building strong client and team relationships and trust through their expertise and passion for delivering best in class strategy and client service.
- Experience of communications planning on large clients, supporting the end to end planning process from brief to execution
- Strong capability to deliver data-driven, cross-channel planning that delivers across both brand and performance.
- Capable of bringing together multiple channels (both digital and offline) to build innovative, integrated responses
- Strategic thinker who has a passion for problem solving and curious to learn, challenge and inspire others
- Experience in creating cross channel media strategies, including investment allocation linked to business & marketing outcomes
- Curious and passionate about both consumer behaviour and client performance and how we can use data to not just understand but drive it forward
- A self-starter - resourceful on how to approach a problem and will think creatively about where to find insight and what data sources to use - not afraid to challenge the norm and bring new ideas and insights.
- Ability to mine complex data-sets for insights; experience of finding insight from digital platforms (e.g. search data, social listening), audience tools (GWI, YouGov, TGI).
- Strong storytelling who has the ability to stitch together complex ideas into a simple, succinct narrative
- Planned and executed digital partnerships with key media owners
- Proactive and solutions-focused
Is Brainlabs right for you?
We’re famed for our world class company culture. We cultivate an environment where everyone is excited to come into work. As a Client Planning Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to work alongside enterprise clients that are pioneering approaches to paid advertising. You’ll be immediately tested with handling large complex advertising accounts and given wide responsibilities. You will be surrounded by intelligent and hardworking colleagues. You’ll need to collaborate across the organisation and welcome the change and dynamism of a growing company. In turn, your career will grow at an unprecedented pace. Sounds too good to be true? Check out our website to see for yourself http://www.brainlabsdigital.com.
In order to maintain our fantastic working environment, culture fit is essential in selecting our newest recruits. It’s not only important to find someone who is capable of performing their job duties, it’s essential you are positive, collaborative, curious, and have a weird thing for processes and systems. Apply today!
Brainlabs is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace: we are committed to equal opportunity for all applicants and employees regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion, or belief, and marriage and civil partnerships. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation during the application process, please let us know!