SEO Specialist [Hybrid]
Brainlabs is a wildly successful business because we have a remarkable bunch of Brainlabbers.
We’re not cloned in a laboratory – as the name might suggest. In fact we’re a diverse group of over 800 people located across the world. The vital DNA we all have in common is a commitment to doing our best work in an environment designed to help us to do just that.
We are committed to our culture (codified in this document) and are looking for people to join Brainlabs who believe in it too. In return, we pledge to make Brainlabs a place for you to:
- Do the best work of your career
- Work with positive people in a collaborative culture
- Be part of building the global agency of the future
About the role
Sounds good right? Ok, let’s move onto some more info about the role. First, the basics:
Team: Client Delivery
Reporting to: Group Account Director
Estimated Start: December 2023
Location: [Hybrid] 2 Grand Central Tower 140 E 45th St New You, NY 10017
Work Authorization: This role is open to US or Canadian Citizens/Permanent Residents and non-citizens allowed to work for any US or Canadian employer. We are unable to sponsor any work authorizations for this role.
What's the role
We’re looking for a curious data lover and search engine enthusiast to become our newest SEO Specialist! You will be hands on, in the weeds, working with your team to ensure that clients maintain a strong presence in online searches like Google!
So, tell me about the company
Brainlabs is culture-first. You’ve probably heard other companies describe themselves as people, clients, or profit first – but we see people, clients and profit as the building blocks of our ecosystem. Culture powers all three and we know that when the ecosystem is balanced, we all win! That's why the culture we cultivate is a culture of winning together.
To learn more about what it’s like to be a Brainlabber, check out our culture code.
What you do
- Support 1-3 client accounts by performing assigned SEO tasks on client accounts, as determined by the strategy roadmap
- Implement QA checks on relevant SEO platforms
- Communicate performance, client contact changes, and relationship issues to account leads while providing ideas for solutions
- Perform regular analyses and make data-driven recommendations
- Contribute to account work, including presentations, audits, reporting, etc
- Dedicate significant effort toward professional development, including leadership abilities and continuing education in the digital marketing industry
Who you are
- A curious team player with a passion for data analysis and search engine optimization!
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbally
- Proven skills with Microsoft Office and/or Google Business Apps, especially Excel or Google Sheets
- Possess interpersonal and organizational skills
- Demonstrated alignment to our company values
- Previous professional experience
- Prior data analysis experience either as part of a class project or in a previous position
How you succeed
In addition to the below, you will be evaluated based on how you live our Culture Code! See our Culture Code on the next page.
Key metrics of success for this role include:
- You will be evaluated based on how you live our four core values every day in addition to your work in SEO data analysis, idea-sharing, and client satisfaction!
- You’ll be able to ask for anytime feedback and will receive coaching from your people leader in monthly 1:1s to help you calibrate and grow your career better and faster here than anywhere else.
What happens next
We know searching for a job is tough and that you want to find the best career and employer for you. We also want to ensure that this position is the best fit for both you and us. Therefore, you will participate in a comprehensive interview process that includes skills interviews with our team. The goal of this process is to allow you to get to know us as we learn more about you.
In line with our adaptive working policy and our standard way of working in North America we do not restrict our hiring to a fixed office location therefore we hire candidates across different states in the US and indeed in other countries such as Canada. We also receive applications from, and hire, candidates with varying levels of experience for example those who have a few years experience in a role to those who are looking to make a step up. The salary levels on our job postings are set so as to account for these variable factors with decisions on the salary to be offered only made once we know the experience and location of our new hire.
Beyond salary, you can learn more about our Benefits & Perks for our North America Brainlabbers here.
Brainlabs actively seeks and encourages applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds and identities.
Thank you for your interest in Brainlabs! We look forward to getting to know you!
Brainlabs is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace: we are committed to equal opportunity for all applicants and employees regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion, or belief, and marriage and civil partnerships. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation during the application process, please let us know!