Paid Media Account Manager, Influencer
Brainlabs is a digital media agency – we’re passionate about using data and tech to craft marketing strategies that drive real business results for clients. Our 1000+ Brainlabbers partner with some of the world’s largest advertisers to do just that.
Our mission is simple, we want to become the world’s largest independent media agency, famous for delivering high performance and accelerating the careers of Brainlabbers whilst we’re at it.
Brainlabs has always been a culture-first company. In fact, from the very beginnings of the agency a set of shared principles, philosophies and values was documented in The Brainlabs Handbook, helping us create our unique culture.
As with everything here we always seek to adapt and improve so The Brainlabs Handbook has been fine-tuned to become The Brainlabs Culture Code.
This Culture Code consists of 12 codes that talk to what it means to be a Brainlabber. It’s a joint commitment to continuous development and creating a company that we can all be proud of, where Brainlabbers can turn up to do great work, make great friends and win together.
You can read The Brainlabs Culture Code in full here.
What you’d do
As a Paid Media Account Manager for Influencer, you will be responsible for managing the paid media activation across key client accounts, building meaningful relationships and delivering excellent campaigns to ensure we’re winning for our clients.
- Boost influencer content across a range of social platforms to drive visibility, engagement and conversion based on the needs of our clients
- Demonstrate continuous optimisation with a clear testing approach and actionable analyses to drive awesome results for clients
- Understand the paid social for influencer landscape, and be able to drive diversification of platform usage across your client base
- Produce insights, reports and commentary for clients to continuously deliver improvements in KPIs
- Build trust and relationships with our clients, lead on paid social through weekly calls and monthly meetings
- Shape agency processes, best practices and tech automation around the paid social for influencer proposition
- Help us continue to grow and manage one of the best teams in the world!
Who we’re looking for
- Experience managing and optimising performance of paid social activity for a range of clients
- Evidence of building successful relationships with clients through strong communication skills and strategic recommendations
- You’re flexible and able to adapt to change as required by our clients needs
- Setbacks won’t phase you, your resilient attitude and bias for action will help you to find a new solution and way forward
- Competitive, you’ll have the desire to win & deliver the best work for our clients
- Your inquisitive nature will mean you are always learning, broadening your knowledge outside of your chosen specialism
How to succeed in this role
You will be evaluated based on how you live our culture code every day in addition to your work with clients, our product and your team!
- Client Delivery - execution of campaigns and relationship building, a lot of your time will be spent delivering the best campaigns to our clients and building strong relationships to ensure we’re providing the best service we can
- Experimentation - with the increasing capabilities of social platforms within the paid for influencer space, you will need to keep testing the boundaries both within existing platforms and new ones to drive the best outcomes for clients
- Process development - as part of a growing team, you will be responsible for shaping the ways of working for future joiners, documenting methods and sharing with the wider influencer team
Brainlabs is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace: we are committed to equal opportunity for all applicants and employees regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion, or belief, and marriage and civil partnerships. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation during the application process, please let us know!
Please note that we will never ask you to transfer cash or make any other payment to us in order to apply for a role or to work for Brainlabs. Any such asks are fraudulent and should be reported to the appropriate authorities in your area.