IT Support Officer
IT Support Officer
Buro Happold has an exciting opportunity for an IT Support Officer to join our team in Leeds. The role is available on a 3-month FTC with hybrid working available (3 days in the office).
You will complete defined IT maintenance and support tasks as directed by the IT Leadership team, through the IT Service Desk, and in support of the IT Support Lead based in Manchester. Occasional travel to the other UK offices will be required.
- Complete allocated tickets from the Service Desk in line with agreed service levels.
- Complete IT related tasks in the Leeds/Manchester and Edinburgh offices.
- Supporting 3rd line teams with local tasks in the office.
- On and Off boarding Staff.
- System & Application Support (MS Office/O365, general desktop/application support).
- Hardware Support (desktop pc/laptop installation/mobile configuration).
Your skills & experience:
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to work independently and prioritize effectively.
- Experience of Microsoft Office Troubleshooting, Windows 10/11, and Windows Server Troubleshooting.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of stakeholders.
- Administering and supporting O365 (Exchange/Azure AD/Endpoint).
- ServiceNow or equivalent ITSM tool experience.
- MECM/SCCM and On Prem AD administration.
- Familiar with Networking infrastructures and cable management.
- Install and configure computer systems, diagnose, and resolve technical hardware and software faults.
- ITIL knowledge or experience working in an ITIL environment.
- Industry related qualifications would be advantageous.
- Discretionary annual bonus.
- Generous holiday entitlement of 25 days per annum, exclusive of Bank Holidays.
- International working and flexible holiday.
- 3pm finish on the last Friday of the month.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Life Assurance and Income Protection.
- Enhanced family friendly leave policies.
- Professional subscriptions.
- Flexible Benefits - including Cycle scheme, Dental insurance, Optical Cover, Travel insurance, corporate discounts.
A full job description is attached for your review. #LI-CO1 #LI-Hybrid
Interested? Intrigued? Inspired?
Join us to find out what you’re really capable of.
Buro Happold value flexible working as an important part of the way we work. We welcome applications from those who are seeking flexibility in their careers.
We wish to create a team that is fully inclusive, and welcome applications from those who are seeking flexible or part-time working. If you have any specific requirements that would enable you to take this role, we would be keen to explore this with you.
Be you at Buro Happold
Buro Happold is proud to be a practice of a diverse range of professionals. We actively promote inclusivity to enable every individual to reach their full potential, the more inclusive we are the better our work will be.
We are working to change the lack of representation of minority groups in the built environment, and are particularly keen to hear from anyone who feels they are underrepresented in the industry. We have much to learn from one another. Embracing difference allows us to develop the most innovative and elegant solutions.