Senior Structural Engineer
Senior Structural Engineer
We're looking for an enthusiastic Senior Structural Engineer to join our growing team in Mumbai. This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who wants to leave their mark on some of the most exciting projects in the India and further afield.
Here at Buro Happold, expect the exceptional.
From the projects you will work on to the clients we work with. From career-defining opportunities to an inclusive and diverse practice where we all contribute to a more equitable world. From our reputation to our relationships. Wherever your Buro Happold career takes you, it’ll be anything but ordinary.
Your next role
- Structural design elements on projects as required; undertaking detailed engineering design of a wide variety of buildings in India and further afield.
- Working closely with technicians on CAD and REVIT drawings.
- Representing Buro Happold at meetings with the client, other professionals and suppliers.
- Delivering excellent project work within agreed deadlines and within budget.
- Ensuring appropriate service/design decisions are met.
- Keeping senior staff informed of important and relevant design decisions to make sure that the objectives of the company and the client are achieved.
- Coordinating your work with other members of the project team.
Your skills and experience
- Master Degree in structural engineering
- 8-10 years' of relevant experience, international experience is an advantage
- Experience with secondary steel is essential
- Good AutoCAD skills and other engineering software; Revit Structures is an advantage
- Good English skills;
- Working knowledge and understanding of relevant domestic standards;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Confident and proactive approach to problem solving
A place for everyone
Buro Happold values individual's flexible approaches to working patterns as an important part of the way you work and achieve balance. We welcome applications from those who are seeking flexibility in their careers.
Our exceptional portfolio of projects is the result of the diversity of thought, identities, backgrounds and experiences that shape us. Appreciating each other’s differences is key, we want employees to feel they don’t have to mask elements of their identity to thrive.
We are working to change the lack of representation of marginalised groups in the built environment and are particularly keen to hear from anyone who feels they are underrepresented in the industry. We have much to learn from one another. Embracing difference allows us to develop the most innovative and elegant solutions.
Please let us know if there are any adjustments we could make to the application process to make it easier and more comfortable for you. Contact email@example.com so we can work with you to support you throughout your application.