Business Analyst Banking & Payments
Capco – The Future. Now.
Capco is a distinctly and positively different place to work. Much more than consultants, we are active participants in the global financial services industry. Our passionate business and technology professionals enjoy a unique environment where they are actively encouraged to apply intellect, innovation, experience and teamwork. We are dedicated to fully supporting our clients as they respond to challenges and opportunities in: Banking, Capital Markets, Finance Risk & Compliance, Insurance, and Wealth and Investment Management. Experience Capco for yourself at capco.com
Let’s Talk About You
You want to Own Your Career. You’re serious about rising as far and as fast as your work and achievements can take you. And you’re ready to write the next chapter of your career story: a challenging and rewarding role as a Capco Business Analyst.
Let’s Get Down To Business
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our Banking & Payments team.
- Establish collaborative relationships with external and internal stakeholders
- Working closely with clients to define and optimize their roadmap
- Gather accurate requirements and create user stories
- Strategically and creatively think about how the consumer experience should work; translating a vision to processes and requirements
- Shaping and executing complex digital transformations
Show Us What You’ve Got
It will be very useful if you have some or all of the following skills and experience:
- 5 - 10 years Business Analysis experience
- Product Owner or Agile related delivery experience
- Ability to create Business Cases
- Ability to run sessions with stakeholders to get requirements
- Familiar with Epic, User Story Writing
- Independently leading sessions to gather information from key stakeholders
- Knowledge of process re-engineering will be an advantage
- Effective communicator - liaising between stakeholders and users
- Agile methodology experience
- Financial Industry experience
- Experience in Commercial, Digital and Retail banking
Professional experience is important. But it’s paramount you share our belief in disruptive innovation that puts clients ahead in a tough market. From Day One, your key skill will be to perceive new and better ways of doing things to give your clients an unfair advantage.
Ready to take the Next Step
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
What do we offer:
- An attractive remuneration package, reflecting your experience, including a company car or a green mobility budget, net allowances, end-of-year bonuses, health insurance, a mobile phone and subscription, laptop and meal vouchers
- Organised individual learning tracks with access to leading online skills development platforms, to onsite and online teachers and to our global experts
- A hybrid (on-site/remote) work environment
- A shared objective to achieve a good work-life balance
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture