Project Manager Insurance Change
Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can and we believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different. Such differences may mean we need to make changes to our process to allow you the best possible platform to succeed, and we are happy to cater to any reasonable adjustments you may require. You will find the section to let us know of these at the bottom of your application form or you can mention it directly to your recruiter at any stage and they will be happy to help.
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector.
We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets, insurance and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Digital and Data etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focus on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
About the Role
The key role of the Insurance Consultant is central to delivering a range of challenging projects within UK Insurance. We are seeking people with insurance expertise across Life and Pensions, General Insurance and London Market to help deliver a range of projects in the UK.
You will be joining a strong team with deep expertise and an exciting set of client engagements with a focus on digital transformation.
Have you got a background in :
- Change and transformation within Insurance
- Digital Transformation
- Product Management or as a Product Owner in Agile ways of working
- Regulatory change e.g. IFRS17
Then we’re looking for you!
You will be identifying the strategy and drivers for change and effecting change across business and IT. There is a lot of scope to progress within this role.
About the Person
- You will have experience of commercial lines insurance.
- You have a proven track record of delivering large scale programme initiatives, reporting directly to senior stakeholders and managing multiple teams
- You have a strong understanding of the project lifecycle and the ability to employ these concepts in process design, system implementation and the development of client deliverables
- Highly effective relationship management skills, with the ability to find ways of solving or pre-empting problems- Experience in Insurance transformation
- Sound knowledge of programme planning and control techniques
- Delivery experience in insurance simplification or operational excellence programmes
- Business analysis experience in insurance capability uplift and digital ways of working - including designing or implementing target operating model strategies
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and building lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture
- Enhanced and competitive family friendly benefits, including maternity / adoption / shared parental leave and paid leave for sickness, pregnancy loss, fertility treatment, menopause and bereavement
If you’re looking forward to progressing your career with us, then we’re looking forward to receiving your application.