Business Analyst Consultant / Senior Consultant
Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can and we believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different. Such differences may mean we need to make changes to our process to allow you the best possible platform to succeed, and we are happy to cater to any reasonable adjustments you may require. You will find the section to let us know of these at the bottom of your application form or you can mention it directly to your recruiter at any stage and they will be happy to help.
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in capital markets, banking and payments and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focus on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
As a Business Analyst at Capco, you will be responsible for working with clients to determine, structure, prioritise and implement their needs – such as implementing a new business process, a new system or change, or meeting a regulatory requirement.
AS PART OF THE CONSULTING TEAM AT CAPCO, THE BUSINESS ANALYST WILL
- Work across multiple teams within your client’s organisation to perform requirements elicitation
- Ability to analyse and document complex business processes, users stories and functional requirements
- Perform gap analysis and redesign business process flows
- Assist the Project Manager / Scrum Master in creation of project plans and/or sprint planning
- Prepare for and facilitate client meetings & workshops with stakeholders at all seniority levels
- Manage tasks on Jira Kanban boards
- Develop and produce metrics & reporting where required, and present this to clients and stakeholders
- Work to mitigate risks by continuously monitoring incidents/risks and escalating where required
- Work closely with product owner (where applicable) to ensure business requirements are translated into functional solution design
TO QUALIFY FOR THE ROLE YOU MUST HAVE
- Experience working in Business Analyst roles
- Experience working closely with technology delivery teams to ensure the solutions delivered satisfy the requirements
- Experience in maintaining project schedules, plans and Jira tasks
- Knowledge of Financial Services and Capital Markets is preferable, but not essential
- Knowledge of the SDLC, as well as Waterfall and Agile project delivery methods
- Excellent attention to detail with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective and flexible communication skills
- Excellent organizational & strong stakeholder management skills
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and building lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture
- Enhanced and competitive family friendly benefits, including maternity / adoption / shared parental leave and paid leave for sickness, pregnancy loss, fertility treatment, menopause and bereavement