Contact Centre BSA (Hybrid - Toronto)
Contact Centre BSA
Capco is a distinctly and positively different place to work. Much more than consultants, we are active participants in the global financial services industry. Our passionate business and technology professionals enjoy a unique environment where they are actively encouraged to apply intellect, innovation, experience and teamwork. We are dedicated to fully supporting our world class clients as they respond to challenges and opportunities in: Banking, Capital Markets, Finance Risk & Compliance, Insurance, and Wealth and Investment Management.
Let’s Talk About You
You want to Own Your Career. You’re serious about rising as far and as fast as your work and achievements can take you. And you’re ready to write the next chapter of your career story: a challenging and rewarding role as a Capco Contact Centre BSA.
Let’s Get Down To Business
Banks, insurance companies and other financial institutions are transforming their contact centres. After decades of under-investment, FIs are realizing that delivering a world-class customer experience requires investment in new technology. At Capco, we’re working with the FIs to help then on their transformation journeys.
We’re looking for someone to join our firm and help us take our contact centre practice to the next level.
About The role
In the role of Contact Centre BSA, this person will:
- Skills in contact centre and contact centre capabilities
- Architect call centre solutions, providing support to E2E design at an enterprise level
- Create rich diagrams and visual presentations in support of delivery and strategy work
- Independently elicit, analyze and interpret business and technical requirements, driving teams towards a solution
- Work with development and business leads to create clear agile user stories actionable by development with a minimum of questions
- Create strong client relationships across departments, and act as a SME within the wider team
- Understand JSON schema's and be able to provide detail in user stories on where data should be saved
- Understand API specs and be able to provide detail in user stories on the flow of data
- Understand and interpret architectural diagrams, suggest innovative solutions to client challenges becoming a trusted advisor
- Respond to development and testing teams requests for clarity
- Take full responsibility for all documented work activities
We’re looking for:
- 5+ years of technical Business Systems Analyst experience.
- Proven experience with contact centre platforms: Contact Routing, CTI, Automatic Call Distribution (ACD), IVR, Call Recording, Workforce Management (WFM), Chat, Email, SocialMedia and SMS messaging.
- Experience on working Genesys on-prem or cloud platforms
- Familiarity with Microsoft (Nuance), Nice, Amazon contact centre offerings
- Experience performing integrations within enterprise contact centres
- Experience providing technical planning services
- Working knowledge on REST/OAuth, Kubernetes and microservices is nice to have
- Through understanding of APIs and Swagger
- Through understanding of WSDLs and other legacy integration patterns
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience using Jira, Confluence and Bitbucket
- Excellent ability to create technical user-stories that align with project plan and scope
- Independently leading sessions to gather information and requirements from key stakeholders
- Knowledge of process re-engineering will be an advantage
- Effective communicator – experience liaising between stakeholders and users
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong relationships with key stakeholders, as well as other across the team/department
- Ability to work across other related roles, for example a Scrum Master, as required
- Ability to create and assist with test-case and test tools
- Agile methodology experience
- Financial industry experience
Technical Service Delivery with experience in the planning and implementation of contact centre technologies including through requirements, design, integration, and implementation of cross functional, multi platform application systems with agile and waterfall methodologies:
- Supporting technical implementations including to cloud and vendor managed environments
- Supporting operational readiness, and experience transitioning from implementation into day 2 operations/run
- Change support in enterprise change management (ServiceNow)
- Demonstrated ability to align to expected standards and procedures
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, experience presenting to leadership and management
- Technical writer for operational guides, runbooks, and knowledge bases
- Problem solving skills
- Hands on troubleshooting using enterprise monitoring and logging tools (Splunk, Dynatrace, Empirix)
- Application support including monitoring and log analysis for JAVA applications like CCSI and TelAgent
- Contact Centre technologies Genesys Engage/Cloud CX/CCaaS, Oracle SBCs, Cisco CUCM, Verint WFO, NLU/NLP
- Enterprise desktop environment, deployment tools and monitoring knowledge (SCCM, GPOs, login and startup scripts, profiles, security, patching)
- Cloud connectivity and cloud services (Microsoft Azure, Google GCP)
- Networking including Aruba, GlobalProtect, VPN, and Citrix (Wireshark and troubleshooting techniques)
- Historical reporting solutions including data marts, data warehouse, ETL, Feedhub, and reporting tools
Examples of contact centre projects recently completed by Capco for Tier 1 Canadian banks/insurance companies:
- Contact centre technology strategy
- Business case for multi-year funding investment
- Migration of legacy IVR to new cloud-based IVR
- Migration of legacy on-prem contact centre platform to new cloud-based CCaaS
Professional experience is important. But it is paramount you share our belief in disruptive innovation that puts clients ahead in a tough market. From day one, your key skill will be to perceive new and better ways of doing things to give your clients an unfair advantage.
Now Take the Next Step
If you’re looking forward to progressing your career with us, then we’re looking forward to receiving your application.
Capco is well known for its thought leadership and client-centric model that distinguishes it from other consulting firms. Capco’s strong technology and digital knowledge base, it’s global experience of the Financial Service enables us to deliver projects from strategy through to delivery. We are committed to providing new areas of expertise from which our clients will greatly benefit.
- Access to industry-focused talent globally
- Ability to leverage best-of-breed, innovative products and solutions for complex architecture and large-scale transformation
- Extended global geographic market reach
- Ability to capitalize on our client footprint and deep domain expertise within financial services
For more information about Capco, visit www.Capco.com.
Capco is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.