Capco – The Future. Now.
Capco is a distinctly and positively different place to work. Much more than consultants, we are active participants in the global financial services industry. Our passionate business and technology professionals enjoy a unique environment where they are actively encouraged to apply intellect, innovation, experience and teamwork. We are dedicated to fully supporting our world class clients as they respond to challenges and opportunities in: Banking, Capital Markets, Finance Risk & Compliance, Insurance, and Wealth and Investment Management. Experience Capco for yourself at capco.com
Let’s Talk About You
You want to Own Your Career. You’re serious about rising as far and as fast as your work and achievements can take you. And you’re ready to write the next chapter of your career story: a challenging and rewarding role as a Capco .NET Developer.
Let’s Get Down To Business
- Analysing functional and non-functional requirements and delegating technical tasks
- Design and implement scalable solutions leveraging the .Net Framework ASP.NET, SQL Server and other development frameworks
- Identify and mitigate system deficiencies and troubleshoot problems
- Take responsibility for the success of the overall solution and contribute to project planning, management and status reporting
- Collaborate with firm leaders and other team members to perform peer, code review and share knowledge
- Help select and execute selected approaches to delivery including waterfall and agile
- Interface with clients to understand needs, explain designs and demonstrate solutions
- Define and enforce coding best practices and standards
- Lead and mentor other developers
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in a relevant field
- 10 years of Lead Development experience with Microsoft technologies including web and client development using C#, and/or VB.NET
- Experience working with Azure platform and developing solutions using cloud platform services
- Strong understanding of relational databases/SQL and developer experience with SQL Server
- Understanding of the different application and solution architecture models and patterns – n-tier, SOA, Microservices and more
- Strong understanding of the full development lifecycle including requirements, architecture, design, development and testing
- Experience working with build, packaging and continuous integration tools and frameworks
- Experience working with code versioning tools
- One (1) or more up to date Microsoft Certified Professional certifications would be a bonus
- Ability to balance competing priorities in a very dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Excellent detail-oriented, problem solving skills and the ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts, principles and solutions
- Must have excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
Show Us What You’ve Got
It will be very useful if you have some or all of the following skills:
- Development experience with other related technologies such as Dynamics CRM/365, SharePoint, Reporting Services (SSRS), BizTalk or PowerBI
- Experience with reporting and analytics platforms and services
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Experience working in a dynamic, fast paced, agile environment
Professional experience is important. But it’s paramount you share our belief in disruptive innovation that puts clients ahead in a tough market. From Day One, your key skill will be to perceive new and better ways of doing things to give your clients an unfair advantage.
Now Take the Next Step
If you’re looking forward to progressing your career with us, then we’re looking forward to receiving your application.
Capco is well known for its thought leadership and client-centric model that distinguishes it from other consulting firms. Capco’s strong technology and digital knowledge base, it’s global experience of the Financial Service enables us to deliver projects from strategy through to delivery. We are committed to providing new areas of expertise from which our clients will greatly benefit. We have:
- Access to industry-focused talent globally
- Ability to leverage best-of-breed, innovative products and solutions for complex architecture and large-scale transformation
- Extended global geographic market reach
- Ability to capitalize on our client footprint and deep domain expertise within financial services
For more information about Capco, visit www.Capco.com.
Capco is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.