BA - Data Sovereignty
Job Title: Data Engineer-Tableau
“Capco, a Wipro company, is a global technology and management consulting firm. Awarded with Consultancy of the year in the British Bank Award and has been ranked Top 100 Best Companies for Women in India 2022 by Avtar & Seramount. With our presence across 32 cities across globe, we support 100+ clients across banking, financial and Energy sectors. We are recognized for our deep transformation execution and delivery.
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with the largest international and local banks, insurance companies, payment service providers and other key players in the industry. The projects that will transform the financial services industry.
MAKE AN IMPACT
Innovative thinking, delivery excellence and thought leadership to help our clients transform their business. Together with our clients and industry partners, we deliver disruptive work that is changing energy and financial services.
Capco has a tolerant, open culture that values diversity, inclusivity, and creativity.
With no forced hierarchy at Capco, everyone has the opportunity to grow as we grow, taking their career into their own hands.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We believe that diversity of people and perspective gives us a competitive advantage.
MAKE AN IMPACT
- Location: Bangalore
- Role Description:
• 8-10 years of strong functional experience in Data Privacy, Data Protection and / or Data Sovereignty risk
• Preferred: Knowledge of GDPR and other country privacy requirements (e.g. SG PDPA) and its implication to Banks; Implementation of GDPR or equivalent country regulation for a banking organisation
• Knowledge of risk management by design concepts
• Identify all existing group level standards / processes and frameworks impacted by the DS risk e.g. Data Privacy Standards, Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA) process, Systems Delivery Framework (SDF), Cloud governance process, API Management etc
• Work with the relevant standards / process / framework owners to determine
o the impact or implications of DS obligations
o changes required to embed the specific requirements and
o agreeing on a plan for implementing the changes into the standards / process / framework
• Understanding of the how risk->cause->failure point-> controls work
• Experience in designing process controls
• Strong BA experience
• Curiosity, Challenge “why?”
• Collaboration skills
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry. We offer: • A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees • Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise • A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients • A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients