BA - SME-Custody
Job Title: Business Analyst- Custody, Collections and Reconciliations
“Capco, a Wipro company, is a global technology and management consulting firm. Awarded with Consultancy of the year in the British Bank Award and has been ranked Top 100 Best Companies for Women in India 2022 by Avtar & Seramount. With our presence across 32 cities across globe, we support 100+ clients across banking, financial and Energy sectors. We are recognized for our deep transformation execution and delivery.
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with the largest international and local banks, insurance companies, payment service providers and other key players in the industry. The projects that will transform the financial services industry.
MAKE AN IMPACT
Innovative thinking, delivery excellence and thought leadership to help our clients transform their business. Together with our clients and industry partners, we deliver disruptive work that is changing energy and financial services.
Capco has a tolerant, open culture that values diversity, inclusivity, and creativity.
With no forced hierarchy at Capco, everyone has the opportunity to grow as we grow, taking their career into their own hands.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We believe that diversity of people and perspective gives us a competitive advantage.
MAKE AN IMPACT
- Location: Bangalore/Chennai
- Role Description:
• 6-10 years of strong functional experience
Roles & Responsibilities
- As a SME perform business analysis activities to define solutions, utilising a mix of product, process knowledge and technical domain knowledge. They partner with RTB, Tech and other stakeholders on solution implementation, analyse and exposes complex issues, identify root causes, and propose future actions.
- This role requires a thorough understanding of equity custody and settlement procedures, risk management, and collateral management.
- . Experience in subscription fee management, collection, and reconciliations.
- Proven understanding of settlement-related knowledge, including payment methods, specific payment rules, correspondent banks, clearing channels, risk management, and collateral management.
- Candidates with market risk/middle office experience
- Document business processes, business rules and reference data requirements
- Become a key contact for IT colleagues to assist on query resolution during system design and build
- Plan, test and control deployment and verification process. Prepare test strategy and approach
- Ensure timely escalation of any issues to Operations, Management, and IT where appropriate.
- You will have a Bachelor Degree with at least 6 years of relevant working experience
- You will have a background in Capital Markets and preferably knowledge of custody & settlement process for Products, including Equity & derivatives.
- Experience in handling MT & MX SWIFT messages.
- Expertise in Custody banking domain, Settlements, position management, and SWIFT messaging.
- You have preferably worked on Business Process Transformation initiatives and Software Delivery projects; to identify project risks and barriers; to support Business Migration through process change or software delivery; and to track and realise business benefits.
- You work well as part of a team, including interfacing across all levels
- You can identify the right levels of control and measures required for an operations workflow, building a strong yet flexible workflow.
- You will be articulate and have strong communication skills, especially by phone/video.
- You are able to prioritize effectively.
- You actively look for new opportunities for self-development and career progression.
- You show dedication to learn from experience and mistakes; actively seek out feedback and adjust behaviour accordingly.
- You consistently exceed expectations and respond actively and positively to changing circumstances.
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry. We offer: • A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees • Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise • A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients • A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients