Functional QA - Mobile apps - Indian Retail Banking / Fintech- Bangalore
Job Title: Functional Mobile Apps QA - Indian Banking
“Capco, a Wipro company, is a global technology and management consulting firm. Awarded with Consultancy of the year in the British Bank Award and has been ranked Top 100 Best Companies for Women in India 2022 by Avtar & Seramount. With our presence across 32 cities across globe, we support 100+ clients across banking, financial and Energy sectors. We are recognized for our deep transformation execution and delivery.
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with the largest international and local banks, insurance companies, payment service providers and other key players in the industry. The projects that will transform the financial services industry.
MAKE AN IMPACT
Innovative thinking, delivery excellence and thought leadership to help our clients transform their business. Together with our clients and industry partners, we deliver disruptive work that is changing energy and financial services.
Capco has a tolerant, open culture that values diversity, inclusivity, and creativity.
With no forced hierarchy at Capco, everyone has the opportunity to grow as we grow, taking their career into their own hands.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We believe that diversity of people and perspective gives us a competitive advantage.
Experience - 3-7yrs
Location - Richmond Circle, Bangalore
5 days work from office
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in BFSI industry with any retail banking product such as Funds transfer, Loans, UPI, cards, FDs, bill payments etc.
- Experience in Mobile application (Android and iOS) and Web application testing.
- Strong hands-on experience of Web Service testing using Postman.
- Experience in Manual Testing, API Testing (Postman/JMeter) and Automation Testing using Selenium with Java or any other tools
- Analyse the business requirements and create different test scenarios, test cases. Has good exposure to SDLC and STLC.
- Has good experience in Bug life cycle.
- Collaborate on quality assurance within a team.
- Work experience in Agile Methodology.
- Good exposure to all testing methodologies, such as Functional testing, integration testing & regression testing
- Good at writing test cases using different writing techniques and executing test cases.
- Knowledge about Test plan & Test strategies.
- Basic knowledge on database testing and basic SQL knowledge would be preferred.
- Knowledge in JIRA, CRM Preferred and Good communication skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues faced by the QA team and provide resolutions or work with other teams to get it resolved.
- Working as Team player should be able to mentor junior resources and guide them on day to day activities.
- Work effective with QA Lead, executive management on various aspects related to testing and product.
If you are keen to join us, you will be part of an organization that values your contributions, recognizes your potential, and provides ample opportunities for growth. For more information, visit www.capco.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.