Junior Business Analyst
Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can and we believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different. Such differences may mean we need to make changes to our process to allow you the best possible platform to succeed, and we are happy to cater to any reasonable adjustments you may require. You will find the section to let us know of these at the bottom of your application form or you can mention it directly to your recruiter at any stage and they will be happy to help.
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in capital markets, banking and payments and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focus on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
As a Junior Business Analyst at Capco, you will be responsible for working with financial services clients to collaborate with Business, Operations, Finance, Compliance, Technology teams analysing and developing business and technical requirements, formulate effective ways of working and identifying and reporting risks, issues and dependencies in an agile environment.
As part of the consulting team, the Junior Business Analyst will:
- Define and write high-level epics, features and stories to create value-driven frameworks that provide required business value
- Work with a range of stakeholders to ensure that backlog items incorporate people, process and technology capabilities, dependencies and limitations
- Understand an apply own work to the user journey and target design
- Recommend areas for change and then provide support to the business as the changes develops to ensure continuous improvement
To qualify for the role you must have:
- 1 year minimum Experience in working as a BA for previous Financial Services or Consultancy experience
- Practical experience and understanding of discovery and delivery projects
- Understanding of business process redesign concepts and process improvement techniques
- Proven stakeholder management skills, including the ability to engage with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Effective and flexible communication skills with the ability to communicate to a variety of audiences across business function and level and tailor messages appropriately
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and building lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture
- Enhanced and competitive family friendly benefits, including maternity / adoption / shared parental leave and paid leave for sickness, pregnancy loss, fertility treatment, menopause and bereavement