(Senior) Consultant CLM
Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can and we believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different. Such differences may mean we need to make changes to our process to allow you the best possible platform to succeed, and we are happy to cater to any reasonable adjustments you may require. You will find the section to let us know of these at the bottom of your application form or you can mention it directly to your recruiter at any stage and they will be happy to help.
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in capital markets, banking and payments and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focus on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Your Capco Day:
- Management of challenging consulting projects in the area of Retail & Digital Banking/Wealth & Asset Management/Client Lifecycle Management/Payments/Risk & Compliance/Data/Digital Assets/Cloud from business strategy, project management, business analysis, technical conception and testing to close support of implementation, with strong focus in Consulting.
- Involvement in exciting projects from idea to code together with onsite, nearshore and offshore teams in the financial services industry.
- Quality assurance in terms of project planning, project implementation and project reporting as well as compliance with agreed standards in terms of methodology and technology
- Active involvement in internal topics and implementation of own ideas for the further development of the organization and its business opportunities.
Your Capco Fit:
- Bachelor's degree in finance, computer science, or a related field. A Master's degree or professional certifications (e.g., CFA, FRM, ITIL) is a plus.
- At least 3 years of experience in a consulting environment, with a proven track record of leading and delivering complex projects. Experience in financial services, technology, or related industries is a must.
- Project management, business analysis, with preferred experience in agile (e.g. SAFe, Scrum) and waterfall (e.g. PRINCE2) methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience in Client Lifecycle Management (CLM) topics, such as Digital Onboarding, Digital Advisory, CRM, is preferred.
- Experience with CRM tools, such as Salesforce, BSI, HubSpot, EngageBay, is a strong plus.
- Fluent English and German language coupled with presentation skills.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. Able to adapt quickly to changing client needs and industry trends. Agile and flexible in approach, with a strong focus on delivering results.
- Strong team player with a collaborative mindset. Able to work effectively across different teams and cultures, contributing positively to the team dynamics.
- Willingness to travel as required for client engagements and project needs.
Ready to take the Next Step
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. This is an opportunity to make a difference and contribute to a highly successful company with a significant growth trajectory.