Facility Operations Manager
Clark Construction Group
Fort Belvoir, VA, USA
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2023
The perfect candidate has 5 - 10 years’ experience in positions of increasing authority and responsibility capable of working independently.
- TS/SCI security clearance
- Current International Facility Management Association (IFMA) certification or Facility
- 5-7 years of experience in the management and supervision of building mechanical maintenance operations.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects of varying complexity including multi-phase projects in design and construction.
- Demonstrated ability to deal effectively with contractors, tenants, and government agencies to resolve open issues providing excellent customer service and client satisfaction.
- Ability to read/interpret design and construction drawings, specs, schematics and other documents.
- Must be able to pass background investigation to obtain a security badge to enter the applicable government facilities.
- Must be organized, timely, and customer service oriented.
- Alignment to Clark Standards of Excellence: Self-Motivated, Results Oriented, Adaptable, Team Player, Accountable, Ethical, Innovative, Resilient, Builds Relationships
- Management Professional (FMP) certification
- Experience with Reliability Centered Maintenance approach
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Federal experience preferred.