2nd shift-Operations Support Specialist I
- Review invoices and inventory transactions for accuracy
- Investigate and correct discrepancies, reaching out to corporate and plant resources as needed.
- Provide backup and perform duties as needed for procurement, scheduling, inventory control, and supply room associates.
- Review daily inventory and reports in support of procurement department.
- Write purchase requisitions and/or purchase orders for goods and services as needed.
- Receive and review incoming stock for discrepancies/damage and works with vendors to resolve.
- Conducts cycle counts of supply room inventory and participates in yearly inventory counts.
- High school diploma or GED
- 1+ years relevant experience
- Proficient in general computer operations with strong knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint SAP preferred
- Intermediate math skills
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great pay, incentive opportunity, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off, parental leave, flexible work-schedules (subject to your location and role)
Conagra Brands is one of North America's leading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that’s passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye®, Marie Callender's®, Banquet®, Healthy Choice®, Slim Jim®, Reddi-wip®, and Vlasic®, and emerging brands, including Angie's® BOOMCHICKAPOP®, Duke's®, Earth Balance®, Gardein®, and Frontera®.
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit www.conagrabrands.com.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.