Experienced Forklift Position
Do you have a taste for something big? If you’re looking for the opportunity to reach your potential, consider Conagra Brands as your next career destination. At Conagra, we’re known for iconic brands like Reddi-wip, Slim Jims, Angie’s BOOMCHICKPOP, Chef Boyardee, Swiss Miss and more!
We are hiring a variety of key bid positions including Lift Truck Supply(2nd), Crew Lead Stage and Load (2nd), and Lift Truck Bulk Materials (2nd) to help produce Libby’s Vienna Sausages, VanCamps Baked Beans, Healthy Choice Soups, Hunt’s Manwich, Hunt’s Spaghetti Sauces and so much more… at our Archbold, OH manufacturing facility. You will report to a Shift Supervisor and join a team of over 500 at our plant.
Shift: 2nd (approx. 2:50p.m. – 11:00 p.m.)
Location: 901 Stryker St., Archbold, OH 43502 (You will work onsite at a production facility #LI-Onsite)
Hourly Rate: $23.23-$23.83 per hour plus $0.75 shift premium for 2nd shift
What Impact Will You Have On Our Business?
- You will receive a bid position right away and start seniority on your first day.
- You will be retained into your accepted bid position for your first 12 months.
- You may rotate to various positions to fill daily vacancies -- A great way to learn all that the plant has to offer.
- You could report to multiple departments within the facility – Sauce, Kitchen, Vienna, Packaging or Sanitation.
- You will participate in and comply with plant safety and quality requirements, such as ensuring use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), performing safety checks, and observing general housekeeping expectations and 5S, and observing to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s) while working in a food manufacturing facility to ensure Safe Quality Food.
Do You Have What It Takes?
- Ability to lift to 50 pounds periodically or consistently, with or without accommodation
- Ability to safely walk up and down stairs, twist, turn, bend, or reach
- Ability to work in diverse working conditions / environments such as cold, hot, wet, or slippery
- Ability to work overtime, daily and weekend
- Ability to follow written and verbal directions
- Ability to work within a team or individually
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great pay, incentive opportunity, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off, parental leave, flexible work-schedules (subject to your location and role)
Conagra Brands is one of North America's leading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that’s passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye®, Marie Callender's®, Banquet®, Healthy Choice®, Slim Jim®, Reddi-wip®, and Vlasic®, and emerging brands, including Angie's® BOOMCHICKAPOP®, Duke's®, Earth Balance®, Gardein®, and Frontera®.
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit www.conagrabrands.com.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.