Manager, Sales Finance
Reporting to the Sales Finance Director, you will contribute on the team by leading all tools, reporting, and capabilities supporting our customers/regions. You will be critical to bringing our vision to life - partnering with IT and cross functional teams on tools and modernization efforts.
The COE is responsible for understanding the P&L, leading reviews with sales leadership, and partnering across the organization to help achieve financial goals. You and your team will lead initiatives for the Sales Organization including development of standardized analyses, customer scorecards and profitability deep dives. Bringing a continual improvement mindset and a desire to drive collaboration will be fundamental to success!
- Steward finance wide-projects and perform comprehensive financial analysis.
- Models will vary depending on needs, but may include ROI, customer analyses, customer meetings or analyses, competitive analyses, investment reviews, new items, mix, and pricing.
- Responsible for all sales reporting metrics, scorecards, and reports as it pertains to customer financials, forecasting, and financial discipline.
- Lead the sales finance team on a new sales planning tool and ensure any needed updates are planned.
- Partner with IT teams to prioritize and manage project deliverables to ensure timely and accurate delivery.
- Work with Sales and IT teams to support businesses and finance modernization efforts, system upgrades, new tools, automation, etc.
- Conduct quarterly domestic P&L reviews with Sales leadership team
- Includes customer reviews, gross margin analysis, trends, trade spending, and highlight opportunities.
- Analyze net sales and gross margin variances through reporting, ad hoc analysis, and business reviews.
- Understand inputs such as pricing, promotional changes, customer investments, impacts to merchandising due to business dynamics.
- Communicate changes, insights, and opportunities to both Finance and business partners by providing forward-looking commentary on the changes as well as potential risks and/or opportunities.
- Contribute to month-end/quarter-end trade promotional management activities to ensure completion of assigned tasks, accurate P&L management, and compliance with company controls.
- Directly manage Senior Finance Analyst; lead, motivate, evaluate, and challenge.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related degree required
- Minimum 7 years of professional general business and financial experience
- Previous experience managing a team preferred
- Experience in project management, tools, system upgrades, roll-outs, and/or automation preferred
- Knowledge of financial systems and general accounting concepts
- Experience with SAP or other software tools preferred
- At this time, we require applicants for this role to be legally authorized to work in the United States without requiring employer sponsorship either now or in the future
Number of Days in Office: 3
Relocation assistance is available for this position. Preference will be given to local candidates.
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great pay, incentive opportunity, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off, parental leave, flexible work-schedules (subject to your location and role)
Conagra Brands is one of North America's leading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that’s passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye®, Marie Callender's®, Banquet®, Healthy Choice®, Slim Jim®, Reddi-wip®, and Vlasic®, and emerging brands, including Angie's® BOOMCHICKAPOP®, Duke's®, Earth Balance®, Gardein®, and Frontera®.
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit www.conagrabrands.com.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.