2nd Shift Supervisor
You will lead team members to manage the plant's process improvement opportunities. Manage 2nd Shift production staff to attain production and quality goals. Identify problems or bottlenecks in production processes and resolve issues. Ensure production resources including materials, equipment and human resources are available to maintain production schedules. Support continuous improvement goals in safety, quality, cost and customer service. You will manage multiple responsibilities of the business and creating an engaged and team-oriented work force to improve our results. You will work onsite in the Russellville, AR facility and report to the BUL3 Manager.
- Monitor production to ensure that our quality, productivity, and cost standards are maintained.
- Provide employee training to ensure that employees are performing job responsibilities.
- Help oversee sanitation operations to promote a clean and food safe environment.
- Enforce our rules, regulations and procedures.
- Evaluate your team's performance, communicate with employees, and provide information for work performance improvement.
- Help us support plant and company safety programs, promoting a high level of awareness and adherence to defined employee safety requirements such as lock-out/tag-out, personal protective equipment, and confined space entry.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required. Prefer bachelor's degree in Business Administration/Management, Supply Chain, Engineering, Food Science, Agricultural Sciences, or other Natural Science degrees.
- 1 or more years management experience.
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- SAP experience is helpful.
- Understanding of manufacturing processes and loss elimination.
- Must be available for rotating to other shifts/areas periodically.
While performing the duties of this job, you are required to talk and hear. You are frequently required to stand and walk. You are occasionally required to sit; use hands to touch and feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; taste and smell. You must occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. You will be exposed to a noisy environment that varies from hot to cold in temperature. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great pay, incentive opportunity, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off, parental leave, flexible work-schedules (subject to your location and role)
Conagra Brands is one of North America's leading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that’s passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye®, Marie Callender's®, Banquet®, Healthy Choice®, Slim Jim®, Reddi-wip®, and Vlasic®, and emerging brands, including Angie's® BOOMCHICKAPOP®, Duke's®, Earth Balance®, Gardein®, and Frontera®.
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit www.conagrabrands.com.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.