Machine Operator - 1st Shift
The Operator operates, tends, adjusts, restocks the machine; clears jams, set operating conditions with computer control board, and maintains records.
- Operate the Phase III/Auto-Prod package folding and filling machines
- Conduct and record regular quality checks on bags, weights and product volumes
- Tend to machine and adjust, operate, clear jams, restock and control the machine with control panels
- Record machine and line down time
- Maintain productions records as required
- Responsible for maintaining food safety and quality
- Perform housekeeping duties including but not limited to: keep floors clean, keep work area organized and complete sanitation documentation
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED and three to six months related experience
- Ability to read and write English for comprehension of written assembly directions and completion of Production/QA documents
- Able to lift/carry, push/pull up to 55 pounds
- Mechanical aptitude
- Flexibility to work on different packaging equipment
- Ability to problem solve when production / maintenance issues arise
- Ability to work with minimal direct supervision
- Ability to work the scheduled/assigned times and required overtime for position
- Regular attendance to ensure production goals requirements are met
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great pay, incentive opportunity, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off, parental leave, flexible work-schedules (subject to your location and role)
Conagra Brands is one of North America's leading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that’s passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye®, Marie Callender's®, Banquet®, Healthy Choice®, Slim Jim®, Reddi-wip®, and Vlasic®, and emerging brands, including Angie's® BOOMCHICKAPOP®, Duke's®, Earth Balance®, Gardein®, and Frontera®.
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit www.conagrabrands.com.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.