Four (4) new positions have been added creating opportunities for regular afternoon shift positions. You will be scheduled to work onsite in a team setting. You will rotate through the various roles on the 2-pack line. You will be required to remain flexible as your job assignment may change to meet business priorities. The current scheduled hours are from 2:30 until 10:30 p.m. These positions are Regular/Full-time with an hourly payrate, $18.77/hour + second shift premium, $0.25/hour = $19.02.
The 2-Pack Laborer position is responsible for pulling jars off of pallets and placing them on the conveyor to be heat shrunk, pulling packaged jars off of the line and hand stacking finished cases.
- Perform the operation of required machinery and equipment and ensure that it is properly functioning.
- Perform minor routine maintenance by disassembling, cleaning, and reassembling machinery in accordance with safety and quality cleaning standards.
- Maintain an understanding of all jobs on the line in order to relieve other employees when needed.
- Complete all job duties in accordance with the standard work instructions.
- Rework damaged product.
- Utilize high performance organization methods and processes where applicable.
- Complete miscellaneous tasks associated with the position and demonstrate a willingness to take on additional job duties as needed.
- Stay productive at all times and meet the requirements of the job with minimal supervision.
- Train employees on job specific duties as needed following safe, quality work methods and standards.
- Understand and support the company quality and environmental mission and objectives.
- Recognize and identify any foreign or defective materials or products and report findings to the appropriate personnel.
- Report to management any conditions or practices that may adversely affect food safety, food quality or personnel safety.
- Continuously inspect workstation(s) to ensure all equipment is in safe working condition.
- Follow safe work practices and GMP's, maintain sanitary conditions and ensure that product quality is maintained in accordance with company policy.
- Be dependable, self-motivated and maintain an acceptable attendance record.
- Be able to recognize and establish priorities as needed.
- Demonstrate the ability to read, understand, and interpret a wide variety of documents, including but not limited to, safety rules, operating instructions, maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Effectively and professionally communicate both verbally and, when necessary, in writing with all levels of employees.
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great pay, incentive opportunity, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off, parental leave, flexible work-schedules (subject to your location and role)
Conagra Brands is one of North America's leading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that’s passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye®, Marie Callender's®, Banquet®, Healthy Choice®, Slim Jim®, Reddi-wip®, and Vlasic®, and emerging brands, including Angie's® BOOMCHICKAPOP®, Duke's®, Earth Balance®, Gardein®, and Frontera®.
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit www.conagrabrands.com.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.