Constellation Brands New Zealand (CBNZ) is a grower, producer and distributor of globally recognised wine brands including New Zealand’s own Kim Crawford, Selaks and Tipping Point. One of the largest wine companies in NZ, the company is a division of Constellation Brands Inc which is headquartered in up-state New York in the USA. The NZ business is responsible for Wine & Spirit sales of a global wine portfolio across the International Division (all countries excluding the USA) and the operational activities in New Zealand and Italy
About the Role
Reporting to our Wellington -based Regional Sales Manager, this role is at the heart of where our wines delight the consumer and sharing the brand stories with consumers in grocery and liquor stores.
- Complete a regular customer calling plan, incorporating individual call objectives.
- Optimise CBNZ product visibility in customer outlets through listings, merchandising, tastings and promotion; and through customer staff education and Point of Sale
- Attend and actively contribute to weekly and quarterly team meetings and as communicated through cycle briefs and other sales and marketing directives.
- Prepare and implement individual business plans for key accounts, complete quarterly goals as agreed with by you and with the Regional Sales Manager
- Provide regular reports of calls and promotional activity as requested by the Key Account and Regional Field Sales Manager
- Previous demonstrated successful sales experience in FMCG
- A high understanding of building and maintaining customer relationships
- Advanced organisation and time management skills
- A valid driver's license
- A general knowledge of wine/beer including tasting courses and/or tertiary study, is advantageous
- A recognised qualification in sale or marketing or related field is preferred
- Friendly, outgoing nature and someone that interacts well with others and works well as part of a team.
Benefits and Culture
At Constellation Brands we believe people are our greatest asset, therefore we provide benefits to our employees and work hard on creating a culture of inclusion and diversity. A taster of some of our exceptional benefits include a flexible working environment, birthday leave, extensive training and development opportunities, and a wellness subsidy - because we believe healthy employees are happy employees. Did we mention a generous wine allowance so you can sample some of the best wine on the market?!
Constellation Brands is a member of Diversity Works New Zealand. We are committed to diversity and inclusion. We value and encourage participation of all applicants regardless of their background.
Only candidates with the right to work in New Zealand will be considered for this role. Please proceed to application if you hold a current work visa or citizenship/passport.
Applications will be reviewed as they are received and if a suitable candidate is found, the company reserves the right to appoint the candidate prior to the advertising closing.
LocationField - Wellington
Job TypeFull time
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).