Product Offer Management (Fresh Graduates)
Product Offer Management Senior Specialist
Product Document Management is key to deploying and managing product data for initial release of our products and any engineering changes that follow. The team is also crucial to managing products and peripheral components though product release and the associated change activities post release. Put simply, they help to keep our game-changing products at their ground-breaking best. Along the way, the team works directly with diverse functions to help guide project management in the definition, design, building and shipping of systems configuration requirements.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Product Offer Management Senior Specialist on our Product Offer Management Team in Bayan Lepas, Penang.
What you’ll achieve
As a Product Offer Management Senior Specialist, you will deploy and manage product data for initial release of our products and any engineering changes that follow, working directly with diverse functions to guide in the definition, design, building and shipping of systems configuration requirements.
- Designs and executes global offer structure strategies for companywide portfolio of products sold to customers both online and offline across the globe.
- Establishes and implements configuration and offer management policies and procedures in support of PG, Engineering, Sales and Marketing requirements across hardware and software configuration requirements.
- Participate in medium-sized projects with agreed timelines and quality standards
- Audit, validate and manage submittals of Product Data (PD) requests
- Providing ideas to enhance the business process using programming skills
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Pursuit of degree in Engineering/Computer Science/IT any other related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic systems application knowledge
- Able to adapt to teamwork and consistently demonstrate a positive team attitude
Who we are
We believe that each of us has the power to make an impact. That’s why we put our team members at the center of everything we do. If you’re looking for an opportunity to grow your career with some of the best minds and most advanced tech in the industry, we’re looking for you.
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps individuals and organizations transform how they work, live and play. Join us to build a future that works for everyone because Progress Takes All of Us.
Application closing date: 30 April 2024
Dell Technologies is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.