Network System Engineer
Networking Pre-Sales Engineer
At Dell Technologies, we create the extraordinary. From developing new accounts to driving expansion across existing accounts, our Direct Sales team transforms opportunity into action everyday. Whether focusing on a geography, product line, industry, channel or market segment, their goal is the same: to develop relationships with the end-users of the organization and generate meaningful sales. They are the direct line between our ground-breaking portfolio of product solutions and the desks of satisfied customers.
Join us as a Network Sales Specialist (NSS) on our Outside Sales team in Delhi /Mumbai to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
A fantastic opportunity to join one of the most dynamic sales teams in Dell EMC to help drive Network technology solutions in India. you will effectively collaborate with other teams, including the direct sales team, channel, professional services, marketing, finance and other external parties that compliment your pre-sales activities.
- Sell and design DC & Edge networking solutions around Dell Switches for Govt, Enterprise, SPs, Corporates.
- Collaborate with Network Sales Specialist for working on large opportunities.
- Ability to read through large RFPs and distill the key networking technical compliance asks and match our products and suggest/build the right networking solution will be a key deliverable of this Role.
- Engagement with Storage System Engineers to create Networking space around all Storage products we sell, to create new selling space for DC Networking will be desired. (E.g. Powerflex with Dell Switches)
- Deliver Network pre-sales presentations, demo and PoC to customers and partners as needed. Evangelize new age DC Network transformation story, around SONiC.
- Expertise and technology understanding for Data Center Networking, Campus Networking, Routing, SDWAN and Security solutions is a must,
- Knowledge and experience creating access control lists (ACLs) on routers and switches; recent experience using the CLI on major router and switch vendors, hands on implementation experience will be a big positive.
- Understanding and Designing and Architecting solutions for Key Industry Trends – Micro-Segmentation, Network Automation, Multi-Site Datacenters, Network Visibility, Multi-Tenant / Network Virtualization, and L4-7 Service Insertion – is a significant part of this role; ability to demonstrate a knowledge of networking protocols (TCP/IP, UDP)
- Working experience with VLANs and IP subnetting & experience using routing protocols such as OSPF and BGP
- Around 15 years of Networking experience as a service network eng involved in designing/trouble shooting network or as a pre-sales Systems/Sales Engineer and Technical certifications like VCP, CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, JNCP, JNCIA is most desired.
- Competitive knowledge of equivalent products and commercial positioning, DC market knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Experience on SDN, Network automation though Perl/Python/Ansible Scripting and also experience in building network fabric based on BGP-EVPN, VXLAN will be an added advantage.
Who we are
We believe that each of us has the power to make an impact. That’s why we put our team members at the center of everything we do. If you’re looking for an opportunity to grow your career with some of the best minds and most advanced tech in the industry, we’re looking for you.
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps individuals and organizations transform how they work, live and play. Join us to build a future that works for everyone because Progress Takes All of Us.
Application closing date:29 FEB 2024
Dell Technologies is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Senior Networking Pre-Sales Engineer in our Networking team in India.