Dell Digital Internship Program - RPA Developer (12 months)
Dell Digital Internship Program – RPA Developer (12 months)
Join us as a RPA Developer Intern on our Digital Service group team in Romania to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
Dell Digital Service team develops and delivers world-class software to help drive efficiency and reduce costs during customer engagements. The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation software application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications, and diagnostics — all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
· Work with business applications across functional areas and be exposed to Cloud technologies like Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF), AWS, Azure
· Assist in coding, testing, and debugging new software or making enhancements to existing software
· Collaborate in and sprint plan for multiple projects being implemented in parallel
· Support design and code reviews with a major focus on the best user experience, performance, scalability, and future expansion
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
· Basic understanding of the fundamental concepts, practices and procedures related to applications programming
· Basic knowledge of object-oriented programming languages; operating systems; device drivers; databases; system, network, operating system, and application administration; embedded software/firmware; tools and utilities, as applicable
· Ability to quickly adapt new information and develop general knowledge of system being tested
· Knowledge of programming languages like RPA, Python
Who we are
We believe that each of us has the power to make an impact. That’s why we put our team members at the center of everything we do. If you’re looking for an opportunity to grow your career with some of the best minds and most advanced tech in the industry, we’re looking for you.
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps individuals and organizations transform how they work, live and play. Join us to build a future that works for everyone because Progress Takes All of Us.
Dell Technologies is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.