Client Executive - Cyber Security Account Manager - US Remote
Secureworks (NASDAQ: SCWX) is a global cybersecurity leader that secures human progress with Secureworks® Taegis™, a SaaS-based, open XDR platform built on 20+ years of real-world threat intelligence and research, improving customers’ ability to detect advanced threats, streamline and collaborate on investigations, and automate the right actions.
We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
The Client Executive (CE) will be the trusted advisor to Senior Decision Makers on an identified Secureworks account. In lock step with the Sales Executive, CSM, and SE, the CE will translate the customers’ business needs into opportunities that are best supported through Secureworks. The CE will be responsible for orchestrating the short- and long-term strategic approach for the customer and collaboratively harness and manage all necessary resources to achieve customer and Secureworks objectives.
Client’s Trusted Advisor
- Assigned to specific Secureworks accounts that requires global execution and has the highest complexity and strategic importance to Secureworks.
- Ability to identify and validate customer priorities, business drivers, and outcomes
- Single focal point for all Secureworks activities, client education Secureworks solutions and organizational developments
- Ability to translate business needs into Secureworks solutions and be able to position associated value add and business impact
- Must be able to anticipates customer needs beyond existing scope of products and services to discover opportunities to position the total value of the Secureworks portfolio
- Must work closely with Sales Leadership to provide executive sponsorship for the client
Trusted Advisor for your Team
- Serve as the lead to the global account team and lead activities of all aligned resources to ensure compliance with tactical and strategic objectives.
- Responsible for managing and inspecting the business across all of the strategically aligned businesses including all financial forecasting and performance.
- Responsible for managing and enhancing the executive sponsor relationship for your client by keeping your executive sponsor informed about key priorities and critical concerns coming from your client
- Works with strategically aligned business partners to develop, execute and communicate overall global account strategy to all constituents; communicates organizational and functional strategy and translates it into goals.
- Ability to implement standardized sales processes, pricing, contracting making it easier for your client to do business with Secureworks.
- Excellent communication skills inclusive of executive communications and presentations; comfortable selling to all levels of an organization including extensive experience in the “C” suite
- Excellent team building skills bringing together various stakeholders within Secureworks to align to client satisfaction and delight.
- Ability to quickly articulate the value of Secureworks
- Manage a high performing team around a common goal or vision that can execute a complex, highly matrixed sales strategy in a very competitive market.
- Strong technical acumen and the ability to align customer business challenges to the Secureworks portfolio and the desired business outcomes they can achieve
- Ability to overcome business challenges to demonstrate shared ownership of desired outcomes for the client
- 8 to 12 years of experience selling a broad array of technology solutions
- Extraordinary customer management and strategic selling skills
- Aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions tackle business problem
- Strong communication, collaboration and executive presentation skills, and the ability to provide insight and thought leadership to senior management
- Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA)
Secureworks is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.