Associate Systems Engineer I
NextGen Presales Academy - Associate Solutions Architect
At Dell Technologies, we are committed to creating innovative technologies that drive human progress. Our goal is to help our customers thrive in this constantly evolving digital world by delivering essential technology solutions to help move them forward. Powered by a workforce that values and celebrates different backgrounds, we create solutions that harness and amplify technology in the most meaningful ways. From hybrid cloud and high-performance computing to ambitious social impact and sustainability initiatives, what we do impacts everyone, everywhere.
Join us as an Associate Solution Architect in our Pre-Sales team in Zurich to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve:
The Dell Technologies NextGen Presales Academy is a 15 – 30-month experiential training program designed to develop recent college & university graduates into skilled Presales Solutions Architects. The role of a Presales Solutions Architect blends the art of sales with the science of technology. We strive to act as trusted advisors to our customers to help recommend and design technology-based products and solutions. Following the 15 – 30-month program, participants will progress into a role as part of an industry leading presales organization where they will work with sales teams to help customers accomplish their IT initiatives and solve business challenges.
What you’ll do:
- Develop your knowledge of Dell Technologies’ data center solutions.
- Develop professional consultative skills used to gather customer requirements and IT environment specifics.
- Work with diverse teams and individuals to collaboratively architect unique solutions.
- Learn & practice delivering product demos and presentations on product features and benefits.
- Study the latest trends such as Cloud Computing, DevOps, Data Security and Artificial Intelligence which are changing how customers deploy and operate IT infrastructure & applications.
What you’ll learn:
- Modern datacenter infrastructure and technology trends.
- How Dell Technologies and our strategically aligned businesses help customers solve their IT and business challenges.
- Consultative technical design and selling skills.
- How to drive customer innovation using cutting-edge technologies.
- Communication skills, business acumen skills, presentation skills, and influential skills.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- native level in Swiss German/German and fluent in English
- Proven technology skills, outstanding interpersonal abilities, strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving capabilities.
- Being an innovative thinker and a self-starter with a desire-to-win type mindset.
- Undergraduate Degree in a technical or business-related field.
- Internship or work experience in technology-related field or a technology company.
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.