Cyber Enterprise Sales Executive - US Remote- Pacific Northwest
Account Executive - Direct Sales (remote) Pacific Northwest
Location: This is a work-from-home position within the Pacific Northwest US with travel up to 40%
Secureworks (NASDAQ: SCWX) is a global cybersecurity leader that secures human progress with Secureworks® Taegis™, a SaaS-based, open XDR platform built on 20+ years of real-world threat intelligence and research, improving customers’ ability to detect advanced threats, streamline and collaborate on investigations, and automate the right actions.
We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
The Account Executive (NorCal, CA area) has responsibility for prospecting and closing new and cross sale business in an assigned region focusing on Small Business to Enterprise accounts. You will utilize a consultative sales approach to map Secureworks service offerings to the clients’ needs.
- Prospect, sell and close business into Enterprise/Commercial Enterprise accounts within assigned area (Pacific Northwest)
- Quickly develop situational fluency on SecureWorks offerings and security concepts.
- Manage the sales process with tight control over each stage.
- Maintain & foster longstanding client relationships within assigned territory.
- Effectively map SecureWorks solutions to meet prospects needs.
- Develop and follow account plans for key strategic accounts.
- Manage pipeline and KPI to ensure seller is well positioned for consistent and long-term success.
- Minimum of 6 years' experience in direct sales/account management in technology, information security or managed service industry
- Minimum of 5 years selling information security software,information security or security-managed services
- Minimum of 3 years of direct sales experience selling at Director, VP or CISO level
- Bachelor's Degree or higher (Business Administration, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems)
- Strong technical sales acumen in information security and technology, technology services, and/or networking
- Experience selling to Commercial, Enterprise segments
Secureworks is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.