Dell Digital Internship Program - IT Product Management (12 months)
Dell Digital Internship Program – IT Product Management (12 months)
Dell Financial Services provides lease, loans and revolving credit services for Dell consumer and commercial customers. As a leader in the leasing, financing, disposition, and recovery of technology systems, we provide our customers with a single point of contact and accountability for their technology needs. Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a intern IT Product Management on our Global Servicing Team - EMEA Team in Romania.to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As an intern IT Product Management, you will be working all aspects of IT Project, and Program activity, including collaborating, coordinating across all IT and business segments. You will work with internal customers (i.e., Product Managers, Project Managers, and Business Advisors, etc.) to complete project/program on time and within budget.
- Create and maintain detailed and well written Epics, Features and Users Stories up to date in Jira to have consistent communication with all interested parties.
- Works with IT counterparts and business partners to understand their new/changing business goals, how they are being implemented through business processes.
- Documents requirements to unleash development productivity/throughput; allows for sprint delivery with minimum need for clarification Work with business applications across functional areas.
- Partners with the Scrum team members, program managers, solution architects and business on Product Releases.
- Facilitates Releases’ target scope and prioritization discussions with various forums by balancing business needs & time to market with known constraints.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Basic understanding of the fundamental concepts, practices and procedures related to applications development and support.
- Attention to detail and excellent communication skills. Inquisitiveness, enthusiasm, and willingness to learn new products/tech stacks
- Any previous experience documenting - system requirements/user stories, etc.
- Basic understanding of IT Project Management practices and techniques.
- Very strong communication skills – written and verbal – English.
- Experience using Jira or similar tools and experience in an Agile environment
Who we are
We believe that each of us has the power to make an impact. That’s why we put our team members at the center of everything we do. If you’re looking for an opportunity to grow your career with some of the best minds and most advanced tech in the industry, we’re looking for you.
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps individuals and organizations transform how they work, live and play. Join us to build a future that works for everyone because Progress Takes All of Us.
Dell Technologies is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.