Dell Digital Internship Program - Full Stack Developer (12 months)
Dell Digital Internship Program – Full Stack Developer (12 months)
Join us as a Full Stack Developer Intern on our Services Delivery Experience team in Romania to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
This year, we are welcoming Software Development Interns to join global Product Teams in four of our Services Delivery Experience Product Lines: Configuration Services Engineering, Education Services, Managed Services and Global Take Back & Partner Integration.
Services Delivery Experience is part of the Dell Digital Services Domain within the Dell Digital Organization. Services Delivery Experience includes many emerging and mature service offers across the Dell Technologies Services spectrum as we are responsible for enabling the delivery of modern service offerings. These capabilities complement our industry-leading hardware while demonstrating to businesses and IT leaders that they can rely on Dell Technologies as the single-source supplier of end-to-end IT technology solutions and expertise.
What you’ll achieve:
- As and Intern, you will join and work along our team of motivated software engineers, product managers and cross product leads united by our passion for product management, collaboration, and creative thinking.
- Practice your programming skills and gain future-ready software development technical skillset.
You will be:
- Assisting in coding, testing, and debugging new software or making enhancements to existing software in an Agile process.
- Supporting design and code reviews with a major focus on the best user experience, performance, scalability, and future expansion
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table.
Here’s what we are looking for with this software development internship role:
- Basic understanding of the fundamental concepts, practices and procedures related to applications programming.
- Basic knowledge of object-oriented programming languages; operating systems; device drivers; databases; system, network, operating system, and application administration; embedded software/firmware; tools and utilities, as applicable
- Ability to quickly adapt new information and develop general knowledge of the system being tested.
- Ability to follow process, policies, and practices to achieve consistency and compliance.
- Ability to communicate well with all team members and levels of seniority.
Who we are
We believe that each of us has the power to make an impact. That’s why we put our team members at the center of everything we do. If you’re looking for an opportunity to grow your career with some of the best minds and most advanced tech in the industry, we’re looking for you.
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps individuals and organizations transform how they work, live and play. Join us to build a future that works for everyone because Progress Takes All of Us.
Dell Technologies is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.